Quality Inn - Flagstaff / East Lucky Lane
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$109
$102
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$142
$129
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$138
$129
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$120
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$139
$167
Hotels.com
Little America Hotel Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$204
$179
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Travelocity
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$149
$127
Travelocity
All reviewscracker barrelfresh baked cookieswafflesrestaurants within walking distancethe breakfast areabed was comfortableconvenient locationbreakfast was excellentnice stayoutbackwalmartfreewaycerealhairdryerrateschannelscalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2009

I stayed here for one night on a trip from Kentucky to California. I found that it was nice and clean and the price was very reasonable. There were several chain restaurant's within easy walking distance. Freeway noise from I-40 was somewhat loud but tolerable. The bed was very comfy and warm. I could not hear the people in the rooms around me, so that was an added plus. The hot breakfast was okay, but had to be microwaved to bring it up to the temperature that I liked. All in all, this was a good, reasonably priced place to stay if you are blowing through town on your way somewhere else. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank lcspop
Reviewed September 28, 2009

We arrived at 4pm for a two night stay on Sept 23, 2009, after driving from Grand Canyon North Rim and touring Bryce Canyon all day. The desk clerk could not get the system to acknowledge a gift card for the hotel, and said she would check with the night manager. We dropped off our luggage to our room, and headed out for dinner. You have to try GRANNY'S CLOSET for dinner. It was the best meal we had on an 8 day vacation run with happy hour 4-7pm, $3 appetizers ( 7 jalepenio poppers in an order ), with superb prime rib and fillets. After dinner we went up to Lowell Observatory for public night and got to look thru the 24" Lowell Telescope at Jupiter and it's moons. TOTALLY AWESOME!! Return to the hotel and showered for bed about 11pm. After about 15 minutes after we crawled into the sack we heard a train whistle. While it didn;t sound like it was in the room with us, it was very prominent (I'm hard of hearing). And so it started.... Every 20 minutes or so, a train would come by and blow it's horn/whistle several times.. All night long... We got about 2 hours of sleep. We crawled out of bed exhausted at 5:15AM and headed for Sedona for sightseeing, and returned to the hotel about 9pm. No maid service for cleaning, wet towels, no beds made up, no trash removed from room. The 2nd night was a night from h**l as we knew what was coming. Checkout in the AM brought no response from the front desk on the gift card issues, and we were so tired we just crawled to the car and headed off for a quite nap at a highway rest stop. TAKE HEED ON THE TRAIN WHISTLE ISSUES FOLKS!!!! The highpoint of this stay was the breakfast. great sausage, french toast, omlettes, pastries, coffee, juices. You just can;t sleep there is all. 8-)

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2009

Lots of bad reviews here...maybe some rooms are good and some bad - but I like this place. The vent. system works good - kind of rare, and my main gripe, in inexpensive hotels - the internet works good, clean, and an unusually good breakfast. Good value. I'd give it a 4 for value but I'll bump it to 5 to counteract some of the very bad reviews that i don't really think are warranted.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2009

Quickly booked this online without reading any reviews. I figured Quality Inn would be basic, clean and fair priced. Got to this location and could not believe what a dump this was. I was reluctant as I was traveling alone with kids....but completed check in and got to first room. My son used bathroom (yes, #1) and went to flush toilet and it started to overflow. I called front desk and asked for janitor or new room, and he said "IS IT REALLY THAT BAD??" UH.... yes, the toiled OVERFLOWED! It stunk so bad in the room, I was inhaling instead of using my smeller to breath. The beds were the cheapest bed I've ever seen. Got a new room, and it was worse! Smelled worse, and I had this creepy feeling there were cameras in the room. Weird holes in the wall and in the vents?? A weirdo janitor looking thru my window. It was all of 5 mintues I loaded myself and 2 kids and made emergency plans elswhere! This place needs knocked down. Would not recommend for sanitary or safety reasons to anybody!! I wouldnt stay here if it was free!

Sheila Wiley-Neff
Safford, Arizona

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank SHEILA_WILEY
Reviewed September 17, 2008

My husband booked this motel online and forgot to check out Trip Advisor first or we would not have elected to stay there (or in that part of town at all). We must have gotten one of the "remodeled" rooms referred to by another reviewer, because the room itself wasn't bad--the beds were comfortable, had attractive bedding, the sink area was granite and the bathroom looked fairly new and had been retiled (though the floor was slightly uneven and the caulking around the tub looked like it needed to be renewed). We had the same problem with the sound of water running in the walls whenever someone in the room next door showered or flushed the toilet--it was quite noisy! When we saw how close to I-40 the motel was, we worried about road noise and considered ourselves lucky to get a room at the back of the motel, as some rooms face I-40, a very busy highway laden with noisy trucks. Little did we know that road noise would be the least of our worries! As others have noted, the train tracks run close behind this motel (and a number of others that are cheek-to-jowl in this part of town). The freight trains rolled through at least half a dozen times during our one-night stay, and they blow the whistle loud, long and repeatedly each time they come through. We were awakened 3 or 4 times during the night by the whistle and the sound of the train itself. The road that runs behind the motel was being worked on, and at some ungodly early hour (before 6 am) we began hearing backup beeping from machinery being used on the road work. Between the train noise and whistles and the backup beepers, we got little sleep. Perhaps if the motel replaced their windows with soundproofing windows it would help. Also, my husband had reserved 3 nights and a nonsmoking room; when we got there, they said they had no nonsmoking rooms left, so they gave us a smoking room, and they had us down for only 2 nights, and they were completely booked the last night we had planned to stay. We checked in around 6 or 7 pm, and between the stale-smoke odor in the room and after hearing the train go through once, we decided we had to find another place to stay the next two nights! They did not charge us for the second night, and we found much more comfortable and quiet accommodations the next 2 nights at the Comfort Inn away from the trains. The train noise must be a well-known problem in Flagstaff because the other Quality Inn in town (obviously not owned by the same people) near the Comfort Inn had a big sign out front that said "NO TRAIN NOISE!"

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank YankeeBirder