All reviewswaffle ironcracker barrelfresh baked cookiesbed was comfortableyogurtbreakfast areaconvenient locationnice stayvisiting the grand canyonoutbackwalmartfreewayratesdryerchannelsgascalifornia
Reviewed April 4, 2012

PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE!!! We ended up having to book a room last minute due to an unexpected "extra" day stay in the Flagstaff area. It was horrid. My children were bewildered that we had to stay here. My oldest son jokingly asked if his Dad and I had a better room we would trade him. I told him not to worry ours was just as awful. Rooms are shabby, beds are lumpy, you can picture them filming an episode of the first 48 anywhere on the hotel "grounds", the staff was astoundingly atrocious. Go to anywhere else---up to and including a rattlesnakes nest. You'll be better for it.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank moonstarsgirl
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Nice location, conveniently located. Room was nice with all the amenities I expect. Had very good wifi. The staff was very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed December 9, 2011

This Quality Inn is parked among several other motels along I-40, just east of downtown Flagstaff. Like its neighbors, this motel is old school, and a little rough around the edges.

We used the lowest amount of Choice Privileges points required to get this room. The staff was friendly, especially the breakfast room. Hey, the breakfast was not from the continent of dunkin -- it had eggs, sausage and help mini-waffle bar. The room was excellent. I love these 2* motels because they always give you free wifi (excellent here), great cable selection, and a microwave and refrigerator. And these older motels usually have bath tubs, how wonderful!

If you like overnight 'white noise' the fan/heater in their rooms is quite soothing.

There are two grocery stores a mile away which makes an in-room affordable meal easy. You could spend more money or points for another nearby motel, but why?

Room Tip: Ask for a room on one of the north wings that face an inner courtyard. Rooms on the south-facing wing front the interstate.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dogbuckeye
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Stayed here twice on business this year and was impressed by the little unexpected extras: full-length mirror, mini-refrigerator, microwave, fresh-baked cookies, hot breakfast with a variety of offerings...none earth-shattering, but the sum total made for an exceptionally nice stay in a budget motel. Each of the staff members was friendly and efficient. (We get what we pay for...I do not expect the front desk clerk in an economy motel to book my tours.) Unfortunate that the rather tired-looking exterior masks such a nice find!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank JudyTheGypsy
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Rooms are somewhat small and not the cleanest. But hotel is cheap (we paid $45.00 for 3 people so I can't complain!)
Beds were clean and very comfortable.
Hotel is older and desperately needs some maintenance on exterior as it looks a little run down.
Laundry room is squishy and dryer is SLOW!
Breakfast is included but the breakfast room was very dirty when we were there. Selection was decent but bread & pastries were a little stale.
Very friendly & Helpful front desk staff.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family