All reviews waffle iron cracker barrel fresh baked cookies bed was comfortable yogurt breakfast area convenient location nice stay visiting the grand canyon outback walmart freeway rates dryer channels gas california
Reviewed April 1, 2011

Stayed here because I was passing thru and had a good night stay. The front desk staff was considerate and very helpful with directions to local area. The room was small but clean nothing special. The best part was the breakfast. They offer eggs, sausage and fresh make your own waffles. They were fairly priced and good wifi signal.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Just your average two star hotel. Breakfast was above average. Waffles, eggs & sausage, fruit, cereal, juice, and more. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2010

This is the worst motel for road noise and constant travel busses.
I could not believe how many people were walking pass my door
Getting on and off these buses. They should call it the bus terminal of Flagstaff Arizona. If you want to save yourself the money and the frustration do not stay here. Oh I forgot to mention the contruction workers after hour banging around and standing outside your window talking to what ever time of night.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed June 23, 2010

After staying at Best Western before thiss hotel, I was eexpecting the same or near the same but was disappointed with this hotel. It was very basic, bedding was reasonsably good and after reading reviews on noise I was expecting not to have a good night sleep but was actually fine, I guess it depends on the room. Pool was just OK but had free towels.
Annoying points - no fridge, just ice buckets, walls were paper thin so when people next door took shower or flushed the loo, it was very noisy. Coaches keep engines running outside but this finished around 11.30pm thankfully, breakfast wasn't as good as in Best Western. They have hot breakfast but when I saw it, I wanted to cry, eggs and sausages that looked awful and were clearly not made on the premises but were just being reheated over and over. generally the dining area was very poor, broken chairs etc...the whole feel of this hotel was like that, broken down. The rooms didn't have double glazing either. We passed Best Western on the way to the hotel - wish I stayed with them.

One good point was that 2 min walk from the hotel there is a Cracker Barrell, a nice and cheap restaurant with awesome home cooked food - that was my highlight

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Minklechicken
Reviewed June 16, 2010

Staff friendly. Rooms clean and comfortable. B/fast very nice. Short walk to restaurants. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again. You need your own lap top for internet my only grizzle.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo