“Good pizza!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Pizza Furiosa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Urban loft-like environment. Modern with an artsy aesthetic. Classic wood fired pizzeria serving a full bar with beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks. Chef owned focusing on scratch cooking and artisan preparation. Ardent supporters of locally sourced ingredients. Very kid friendly!
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Good pizza!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

My friend and I went during the "lunch special" time. Anything under $10.00 plus a drink for $7.00. We got a cheese pizza and the baked mac and cheese and shared each. The mac & cheese was good and the pizza was very good. Our food was only $15.00 for the 2 of us and you cant beat that for good food! I wish I had tried the special lemonade, but I wasn't aware of it until I read these reviews. When we walked in, there was only one party of 3 eating. There is an industrial feel to the place with the workers just doing what they HAVE to do, and no more. We were not greeted by any of the 3 people working there and were ignored until I went up to the counter and said that we had never been there before, and asked what we should do. The girl finally acknowledged me and said that we order at the counter and then take a seat and she'll bring the food out. My friend had brought her tablet because she had heard that they had free WiFi and she needed to check an important email. So while we waited, she tried to connect to the internet, but couldn't. I went up and asked about it and the girl behind the counter said that their internet had been out for days. She said it very nonchalantly, like it wasnt her problem and she didnt care. A little politeness goes a long way, my dear. I didn't have a problem with the "no table service" because I understood (by looking at the soda fountain/napkins,etc available to diners) that there would not be any. I did not like the unfriendly staff and the way they dont greet you or make you feel welcome. I left a very good tip, and then realized I shouldn't have. We probably wont go back since there are probably 100 other restaurants in Flagstaff to choose from.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Gilbert, Arizona
“Good food, lousy service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

The pizza was as excellenet as a good wood fired oven should produce. The servers however, had "attitude" as if we were bothering them to be in the place... and we were the only people in the place at 2 pm on a Saturday afternoon! Ask the owner, Richard Fernandez, for a look in the oven and an explanation -- that's part of the fun of the food.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Richard F, Owner at Pizza Furiosa, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for your comments, we will address the staff issues at our next gathering! Expect perfect service next time!

Cheers
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Jazz every thursday night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Wood Fired Pizza!!!! Do I really need to say anything else? That alone is enough for me, they do a terriffic job. All ingredients are fresh and hand picked. They now have Wine and Beer which of course are hand picked by the owner. The red wines are all smooth and lovely. You won't be disappointed, it's our go to place. We order a pizza, pasta and sometimes a salad and share everything. It's always fun and satisfying.

Arizona
“Wonderful dinner last night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

This place is doing almost everything right. The pizza is tasty stone fired oven type, not your run of the mill place. Ingredients are the highest quality, grown locally when available. I had a prosciutto, fresh pineapple - delicate variation on the run of the mill Hawaiian. My wife had the other special offered, can't remember what it was but she enjoyed it. They have a wide range of wines and a few beers. My only concern with the beer offerings is that they were the full bodied type. I think they should offer a light lager as well. I had the lemonade which was also tasty. This place will be our first choice of Flagstaff pizza places. As a bonus, they were playing classic jazz LPs.

• Visited October 2012
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Tiramisu! Yum Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

If your man wants a meaty ordinary pepperoni pizza, this is not the place to take him! This is a gourmet type place...the pizzas are delish! Not for sharing...small size. Order two different ones and share! We ordered the chicken spinach pizza and a meatball panini...both were shared. I liked the fresh topping pizza the best. Don't be in a hurry as each order is prepared "first come, first served". There is a wine bar, so relax with a glass while waiting. We did have to wait and for our patience, the owner/chef sent over the Tiramisu. Oh, my! Heavenly!! Not a heavy cakey layer...light and delicious! Delightful meal ender!! This is a new place in a newly built area of buildings. Definitely worth a try!!