“Wickedly Good Paninis”

Pizza Furiosa
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Urban loft-like environment. Modern with an artsy aesthetic. Classic wood fired pizzeria serving a full bar with beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks. Chef owned focusing on scratch cooking and artisan preparation. Ardent supporters of locally sourced ingredients. Very kid friendly!
Reviewed November 10, 2011

This place has all the right ingredients:
Fresh organic produce from local growers, genuine italian flour for the pizza & paninis, a great loft-type atmosphere, classic tunes spinning on a turn-table & great staff. The paninis we had were wickedly good, the best & most genuine since a recent trip to Siena & San Gimignano. The staff is friendly & accomodating & the prices are surprisingly low. I Very Rarely give a 5 Star rating for a restaurant, but for the value & quality Pizza Furiosa is a deserving recipient...

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Simple enough, but hard to do, this place knocks itbout of the park!

Great food, we had bbq pork pizza, rich, delish and satisfying. We had a pizza with pesto and tomatoes and fresh mozz, what a treat. Great flavots combo and beautiful cherry tomatoes,pretty sure they said from a local farmer.

My son had the burger and loved it, I had a bite and was equally impressed, nothing fancy, just tasty and very well cooked, again simple. Bravo guys!

The pasta is home made, we'll try that next time.

Also good to note its a bring your own beer n wine kinda place, I like that. :)

Great music, decor and super friendly staff, happy to have heard about it, will be back very soon!!!

Thx pizza furiosa!

1  Thank foodfoodfood
Reviewed September 7, 2011

My hubby and I had heard of Furiosa and couldn't wait to try it. We had no idea the owner was the pervious owner of Peso Brother's, one of our favorites. Very cool ambiance, kind of retro meets industrial. We were told the tables came from the floor of an old bowling alley, and the chairs were from NAU. Fun!!

It's an order at the counter and they bring you the food kind of place. I started with the iceberg wedge salad. It was HUGE and very tastey. Buttermilk dressing instead of blue cheese, very good. Then we had the steak and potato pizza. Yup, a different kind of pizza, but so glad we tried it, YUM!!!

They don't have a liquor license, BUT, you can go right next door and get a bottle of wine at Wine Styles, or beer and bring it back to your table. There is no cork fee as I write this review.

Great customer service, everyone was very helpful and friendly.

They do have outdoor seating, we wish we had brought our pup, next time!! We will be back for sure! It's in the same shopping center at Taverna, lots of parking.