“Wonderful!”
Review of Alpha & Omega Greek Cuisine - CLOSED

Alpha & Omega Greek Cuisine
Description: Quality,fresh home made Greek cuisine at a fair price.
Description: Quality,fresh home made Greek cuisine at a fair price.
Norman, Oklahoma
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The food was wonderful! It was so nice to go to a very welcoming restaurant and relax. I am not from the area and so I wasn't sure about this, but it was very close and I really enjoy Greek food. The service was terrific. If you need to know anything about the menu, they are right there to help. I had the gyro platter and it was more than enough food. The salad was fresh and crisp with the perfect amount of dressing and delicious olives. The meat was still juicy and there was just enough bread for it all. This would be a good place for almost anyone, single, group, family etc. If you like Greek food, or wanted to try it for the first time, this would be the place to go.

1 Thank ITravelAr0und

• Polish first
Eagle Mountain, Utah
“Nice!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were in Flaggstaff doing some shopping and noticed this place off of Route 66. We had eaten some Greek food while we lived in Korea and liked it so we decided to stop in for a bite. The decor is old but the food was absolutely excellent. We had hummus to start and it was fresh, light and very tasty. My wife had the pastarito I had a Gyro, it was all fresh and tasty. I highly recommend this place.

1 Thank Big7250
Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Greek food”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I missed eating Greek food. There was a nice place back where I used to live before coming to Flagstaff. I randomly saw this restaurant while going out for a haircut, and decided to have lunch afterward. The price for my meal, a pita sandwich and a salad, was about 10 bucks. Overall I was very satisfied with the amount of food offered, and the taste was amazing. Worth a visit if you're looking for Greek food.

1 Thank Mark T
Meknes, Morocco
“Best in town”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The best greek food I've ever had and for totally democratic prices. Real value with great service, a big ol window, and a relaxing atmosphere. Its in an older building with retro decorating-keeping some Flag history alive. Try the potatoes or the lamb chops on a greek salad!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bryce L
“Great prices, great food!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

An absolutely amazing place to go. Great service, the price is extremely reasonable, and everything is homemade! I highly recommend this to anyone who is a fan of Greek food, gyros, homemade food, or just a good environment!