“Worth the Effort”
Review of Alpha & Omega Greek Cuisine - CLOSED

Alpha & Omega Greek Cuisine
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: Quality,fresh home made Greek cuisine at a fair price.
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Worth the Effort”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Alpha & Omega is a small, locally owned Greek restaurant in Flagstaff that is so much better than its outward appearance! Located at the junction of Route 66 and Enterprise drive, it is next door to a small hotel and recently changed hands and updated its interior decor. But the food is excellent, the wait staff helpful and friendly and the prices can't be beat for what seems like some outstandingly traditional Greek fare.

• Polish first
Dallas, TX
“Don't underestimate.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

While the outside of the restaurant is relatively unimpressive, the food is incredible. A little expensive, but worth it. The chef knows what he's doing, as each member of my family ordered a different dish and all were sublime. The service was good as well; we were checked on many times. I recommend the falafel, and the Greek salad that is served with each meal is wonderful. Overall experience was very good!

“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in after seeing the reviews on both tripadvisor and urban spoon. The reviews don't lie! While the building is not the most appealing, the food was delish. The staff was friendly and the service was great. The portions were large. This was my kids first time to eat Greek and we didn't get the typical complaints whenever the kids try a new taste. They really enjoyed it! Definitely a good place to try!

Visited June 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good greek food, good service”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I had a very late lunch here. The service was extremely attentive (I was basically the only customer in the place). I had a Gyro plate, the gyro was good, but the greek salad on the side was not really my idea of a greek salad. It was a fine salad, just not a typical greek salad. The prices are fine, the portions are large. I'd go back.

1 Thank eab405
chase b, Public Relations Manager at Alpha & Omega Greek Cuisine, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our restairant.
We're sorry you were not happy with your Greek salad.
Please visit us again and let us know how you want YOUR Greek salad and we will be happy to accommodate you.
“Simply fresh and delicious”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I decided to stop by here finally after driving past it several times. From the road it isn't very appealing and neither is inside. However the food is simply fresh and delicious. Service is always great with a smile. Great value for the price and the amount of food you get. I take out of town relatives here and they always leave with a smile. Highly recommend!!

Visited June 2014