“Simply fresh and delicious”
Review of Alpha & Omega Greek Cuisine - CLOSED

Alpha & Omega Greek Cuisine
Description: Quality,fresh home made Greek cuisine at a fair price.
Description: Quality,fresh home made Greek cuisine at a fair price.
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I decided to stop by here finally after driving past it several times. From the road it isn't very appealing and neither is inside. However the food is simply fresh and delicious. Service is always great with a smile. Great value for the price and the amount of food you get. I take out of town relatives here and they always leave with a smile. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We've driven by any number of times and finally stopped in. Sure glad we did. Though the atmosphere is modest but the food was fantastic and the service fast and friendly. I had the gyros platter with roasted potatoes, and my wife had a roasted chicken special. Because so many restaurants have been in this location over the years, we were skeptical. We'll be back.

We had heard their breakfasts were really good, but the server told us they had recently discontinued breakfast.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is Greek food that tastes like it ought to taste. Excellent gyro and avgolemono soup. The place doesn't look like much, and I got a bit concerned when I drove up and found it was attached to a lower-end motel, but it was so good I recommended it to local friends. The service was particularly friendly and attentive. Prices are very reasonable. This restaurant is a definite keeper.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We ate a dinner here and all liked our food. The gyros was probably the best. Simple food, reasonable cost, very simple decor with quite a lot of age.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

This restaurant serves excellent authentic greek food. The staff was very friendly. The restaurant itself isn't very impressive but the food and service make up for it! Really worth a visit!