“Relaxed, Friendly, Great Greek Food”
Review of Alpha & Omega Greek Cuisine - CLOSED

Alpha & Omega Greek Cuisine
Description: Quality,fresh home made Greek cuisine at a fair price.
Description: Quality,fresh home made Greek cuisine at a fair price.
Richmond, Virginia
“Relaxed, Friendly, Great Greek Food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Don't let the exterior fool you, nor its proximity to a motel, a pleasant surprise awaits you at Alpha & Omega. The atmosphere is relaxed and unpretentious, the service friendly and prompt, and the food very good. It is a Greek Restaurant in a diner atmosphere - nothing fancy; there is an element of dinning with a Greek family - so don't expect glitz and glitter but do expect good food and service.

• Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Mesa, Arizona
“Some of the best Greek in Arizona”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I just hope they don't change how they make their food or we will not rave about the great food we had. Husband chose a Greek salad with Gyros and he said it was the best he has ever had, now that's something to rave about. I had the Greek salad and it was presented lovely and tasted far better than any I have ever had. On the side I couldn't resist the Spanokopita and it did not disappoint, the cheese was creamy wonderful and before I tasted a morsel the dill wafted my senses and I knew it was going to be terrific. And it was, I would order this everytime I go but I do want to try other dishes, The owner was genuinely pleasant and chatted about the varied dishes. I was all set to sit down to Moussaka and when we arrived on Sunday it was closed. I was so disappointed but we will come back to try this place again because it is top notch. Owners please keep up the good work, don't change a thing with the exception that it would be extra special nice if you would serve us complimentary pita and tstaki. (which my husband had on the side and was, what can I say, garlicky scrumptious) When I asked for a 1/2 order of pita and tstaki i was told it was $$ extra, so I declined. Serve your patrons some of that on the side as a welcome you will get many guests that way. We will be back and bring some more folks along.

• Visited November 2012
Phoenix
“Authentic and affordable”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

It seemed to me that this restaurant has had challenges attracting business and that's shame.The place puts out very good food with friendly, homestyle service. My gyro platter was one of the best I've ever had. The owner, who was my server, cook and cashier, clouldn;t have been more accomodating. The restaurant is a bit out of the way of the downtown area but well worth the short drive.

Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“We went greek”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Thought we would give it a go mainly because this end of flagstaff has very little restaurants. The service was fine and the food excellant. Not what you would call 4 star dinning bt its well priced clean and nice food its worth the drive.

Visited September 2012
Cottonwood, Arizona
“Feels like Greece!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We went in, and were struck by the atmosphere. It felt like Greece, not the United States. The fan was going, posters plastered on the walls, it was a bit warm and you could see into the kitchen. The food was definitely tasty and authentic. We will be going back.

• Visited July 2012