“Worth looking for it!”

MIX on the Square
Ranked #42 of 388 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: For breakfast, lunch or dinner or anything in between... MIX is it for fresh food in an open comfortable environment in the middle of historic downtown.
Reviewed April 12, 2019

Wonderful gluten free soups! My favorite was chicken, sweet potato curry! Great staff, some take out foods too.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed September 6, 2018

... and pretty good espresso coffee. This was a lively place to visit today. We had a good poke around and met some nice people. YMMV

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Tried a different place for breakfast. Opted for the oatmeal today, as I overdid yesterday's huge breakfast, so wanted something healthier. Had the oatmeal with blueberries and strawberries, very nice indeed. Friendly staff, very good coffee. Very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

This is the second time my wife and I decided on Mix for breakfast, and again, it was terrific. My wife's omelette was huge and stuffed with fresh veggies. My breakfast, which included more sausage and less vegetables, was equally delicious. This has now become our go-to place for breakfast. At some point we're going to have to try it for lunch!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018

I got an omelet, and my daughter opted for several ala carte items, including pancakes, for her breakfast. Both breakfasts were tasty. The pancakes were wheat, but she still mostly liked them. I feel wheat pancakes should be a choice, not a surprise.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to MIX on the Square? Share your experiences!