“Great friendly service...”

MIX on the Square
Ranked #43 of 386 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: For breakfast, lunch or dinner or anything in between... MIX is it for fresh food in an open comfortable environment in the middle of historic downtown.
Reviewed September 6, 2018

... and pretty good espresso coffee. This was a lively place to visit today. We had a good poke around and met some nice people. YMMV

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Tried a different place for breakfast. Opted for the oatmeal today, as I overdid yesterday's huge breakfast, so wanted something healthier. Had the oatmeal with blueberries and strawberries, very nice indeed. Friendly staff, very good coffee. Very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

This is the second time my wife and I decided on Mix for breakfast, and again, it was terrific. My wife's omelette was huge and stuffed with fresh veggies. My breakfast, which included more sausage and less vegetables, was equally delicious. This has now become our go-to place for breakfast. At some point we're going to have to try it for lunch!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

I got an omelet, and my daughter opted for several ala carte items, including pancakes, for her breakfast. Both breakfasts were tasty. The pancakes were wheat, but she still mostly liked them. I feel wheat pancakes should be a choice, not a surprise.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Always stop here when passing through: public restrooms, gift shops, chocolate shop and this fun little sandwich/breakfast joint. Nothing flashy but good food and in fun old town Flag.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to MIX on the Square? Share your experiences!