“Tasty Sandwiches ”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Tucson, Arizona
“Tasty Sandwiches ”
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here because they showed dogs allowed on the patio, which was perfect for us. Which proved true with water bowls by the outside entry. I had a roasted turkey with chips, hubby had tuna with a salad. Sandwiches run about $8. They were very good. Counter service inside to place order.

Visited August 2016

Scottsdale, Arizona
“"Noisey And Expensive for What You Get"”
Reviewed August 14, 2016

We were walking around Downtown Sunday afternoon at lunchtime, looking for a dog-friendly place. It was super busy everywhere. The rest of the family ate at the burger place nearby and I walked around the corner and into MIX because I wanted something else.
It's a noisey place because it is actually part of an indoor retail "mall". It's basically, soup, salad and sandwiches. Selections are listed on a big board, you fill out your own order, pay and its' brought to your table. I ordered a Chinese Chicken Salad for myself and a Chicken Sandwich, Small Side Salad and some apple juice for my Grandson,. The total was rather "hefty" for this type of establishment!
I will say that the greens in the salad were very fresh and it was certainly large enough. However, the advertised Mandarin Oranges in the salad turned out to be three partial orange slices! The miniscule cubes of chicken were overpowered by the amount of lettuce. My Grandson said his sandwich was "so-so".
I will definitely opt for a different experience next time. Not impressed..

• Visited August 2016
Phoenix, AZ
“Nice casual spot!”
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Delicious home cooked quality food in a nice and casual atmosphere. Get here before noon on the weekend for $2 mimosas and bloody marys too!

• Visited August 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
“What is the Big Deal?”
Reviewed July 28, 2016

After reading glowing reviews on TA and Yelp, we decided to give Mix a try. I'm curious what the big deal is. I had the half sandwich, half soup combo. The order taker explained in detail how Mix worked and gave us good insight into the process. The food came out quick. But I have to tell you it was nothing special. I had the BLT on pretzel bread with avocado added. It was only average. The Roasted Califower Soup had a weird taste...and I usually love califlower. The whole place had that Flagstaff vibe...as in, can I trust the cleanliness...and looks much better on pictures.

• Visited July 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
“Lunch”
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

Loved the food options. Salad and sandwich where both awesome! Kids options were a little limited though! Separate drink bar was a little strange. Healthy food options!

Visited July 2016