“Expensive but fresh”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
CALIFORNIA
“Expensive but fresh”
Reviewed July 19, 2016

A little hard to find... you think you are there and can't find it.. find some doors and go inside... it will be in there.

Very expensive, but wonderful service, and fresh wonderful food.

It's diner style... order at the counter, and they bring it to you. It looks like it's in the middle of a shopping mall, but that didn't bother us.

Three salads, two sandwiches, and two cups of soup with four drinks was about $75. Hefty price to pay, but it was fresh and not really fast food so we could deal with that.

• Visited July 2016

Tucson, Arizona
“LOVE LOVE this place!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2016

We were in town for graduation and happened to stumble upon MIX and gave it a try. By far the best breakfast and most unique environment on our trip. Absolutely loved the place, and was sad that we discovered it on our last day. Do yourself a favor and go there, its a fantastic little place.

Visited May 2016
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Paninis and salad while people watching”
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Great salad and sandwiches. We split a grilled cheese (pepperoni pizza style) which came with ranch dressing for dipping. Excellent tasting panini. The chicken green chili was full of flavor. A bloody mary for dessert as a digestif helped make this great meal even better. The breakfast menu looks good and will return for that. Staff was very helpful. You order and pickup at the counter while sitting in a food-court-style area. Reasonable prices. Great people watching.

Visited June 2016
Chandler, Arizona
“Amazing Breakfast!”
Reviewed June 15, 2016

This was one of the Best Breakfasts I've had in a long time. I ordered the "Southwest" and chose to have it as an Omelet with Bacon and Hashbrowns. It was to die for! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. My wife had the Oatmeal and loved it as well. Will definitely visit this place again for Breakfast the next time we are in Flagstaff!

• Visited June 2016
United States
“Not impressed”
Reviewed June 8, 2016

Not too impressed with this one. It is one of those places where they have a board with all their offerings and you check boxes on a paper menu to order your food. Service was fast and friendly.
DW had a chicken salad sandwich that she said was very bland. She also had French Onion soup. She found hard black pieces in it and dug them out. When a manager came by and asked how everything was, she showed them to him and he said " Oh, those are just caramelized onions". Really? Caramelized? Can you say burnt to a crisp?
I had a Hawaiian grilled cheese which was very good but I paired it with a strawberry/spinach salad that had a very tart strawberry vinaigrette dressing. Man - still makes me pucker just thinking about it. For my drink I selected a cucumber, orange, lemon, infused water that was just nasty. I poured it out and tried the pomegranate flavored green tea and it was only slightly better.
To be fair, the manager and a waitress both offered to replace the soup and my salad but we declined. The burnt onion should have never made it in the soup pot but my salad was just a personal taste thing.
Also, this place is downtown and parking on a Wednesday morning was not to be found. I guess we'll look elsewhere next time.

• Visited June 2016