“awful”

Altitudes Bar & Grill
Ranked #95 of 370 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Altitudes Bar and Grill is your locally owned and operated hang out with great ambiance, unforgettable food and a terrific staff that makes you want to come back time and time again. And you will once you've tried our signature burgers and salads, homemade soups and chili. Plan to join us for freshly squeezed drinks and live music on the patio in the warmer months, where you'll see all your friends while enjoying the amazing view of the San Francisco Peaks and the train as it passes through Flagstaff's downtown region (don't forget to order one of our famous train shots!). Check us out and bring your friends, you'll be glad you did.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went for lunch. What they lack in service they make up in high prices. They messed up soup!
This place is ok for sitting on the patio with a beer but not much else

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I think the reviews for this place must be from the employees or people that are friends with them because this was the worst service I've had in years. I have been a server for many restaurants so I have extra compassion for the service industry. I understand when a place is busy but it took 45 min to get a beer... We never got our food so we cancelled the order... (I ordered hummus people all they have to do is put it in a bowl) people around is were walking out also and many servers were having to apologize . Our server was an idiot. I was so shocked with how badly it was run. The atmosphere was its only redeeming quality .

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Late afternoon lunch with the family. Place is really laid back and everyone was real friendly.
Outdoor seating packed so we decided for a little more quiet indoors. Ski decor was pretty cool.
A good mix of food choices.
Service was a pretty slow, probably a combination of we were starving; and the lay back, relax, and enjoy the down time atmosphere.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We love the patio and always take our dogs with us. They have a great burger, decent pulled pork or pastrami sandwich and great chicken strips (ask for Buffalo sauce!)
If you catch a day with live music - even better. Just a fun, relaxed spot to get decent bar food.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I just read the "average", "poor" and "terrible reviews on this place. I like to do this sometimes when I have had a good experience and I notice that some have had such awful ones at the same place. I swear, sometimes I wonder if we are even talking about the same places. At any rate, we joined some friends for drinks at the outside tables along the side walk. We had our dog with us, so the seating location was a must. The service was fine, the beer (local brews) were excellent and the atmosphere was fund (they had a two person band playing outside that day). I guess any place can have it's off days, we were here on a good one, and plan to return. Cheers!

1  Thank 2Luv2Trvl