“Nice hotel”

Comfort Inn Flagstaff
Ranked #6 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This hotel was very nice and in a great location, only 45 minutes from the Grand Canyon. Nice big comfy bed, nice views, free breakfast, wifi and parking. Walking distance from many restaurants and downtown Flagstaff. Would come back again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Flagstaff

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great place. Very comfortable and great rate too. Second visit and didn't disappoint! They have a most wonderful lounge area so you can relax outside of our room and have a coffee or watch tv. Some nice places to eat within walking distance too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lizpinky
Reviewed August 30, 2013

After researching hotels in Flagstaff, I selected this one and I'm so happy I did! This was my first stay at a Comfort Inn. When I entered the lobby I was impressed by the warm, welcoming decor. This hotel is very clean and orderly. My room was neat, clean and nicely appointed. It was also quiet and provided for a relaxing and comfortable overnight stay.
Based on this stay, I would definitely stay at this hotel again and I would certainly recommend it to friends!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Janet A
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We spent 2 nights at this hotel. It was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was pleasant. Breakfast was complimentary and there were a lot of options. Our last day there we got up late and breakfast was almost over. One the the ladies brought out more eggs and ham just for me. It was a very nice thing to do. I would definitely stay here again if near Flagstaff.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the car park and the pool, but we didn't have a problem with noise. The hote...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carol B
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We spent 2 nights at the Comfort Inn in Flagstaff, our room was comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was included which was limited but adequate for coffee and toast.

The staff at the front desk were most helpful and gave us good suggestions for dinner restaurants.

Room Tip: This hotel was well located and reasonably priced as a departure point to visit the Grand Canyon. It...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Usually Choice brand hotels are not my first choice, but I'm glad it was this time. The price was right compared to other hotels in the area for my last minute trip. I am currently staying here for 2 nights while I visit the surrounding areas and I'm very pleased. The staff is extrememly friendly and pleasant. I probably have the cheapest room but it still has plenty of space with a bed, sofa, desk, and a good size fridge (not mini bar) and microwave.
The rooms are pretty modern but the hotel still has that lodge feel with windows that actually open and surrounded by pine trees. In the lobby there are lots of tables and comfy sitting areas. It almost feels like a b&b.
The FREE breakfast was actually hot and there were many choices. The area is kept clean and restocked for the late risers. In the evening there are always fresh cookies and coffee in the lobby. The laundry facility and gym are small but they have what I need. I would stay here again when I come back.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Gina H
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The staff here were great! They were fast at getting clean towels out to the hot tub in the evening, and helpful at check in and with directions! The room was clean and quiet! The breakfast in the morning was great! The only thing that needs attention, is the workout room needs either air conditioning or a fan! It was toooo hot to exercise here for very long or to exert yourself. Also nearby is a Red Lobster, and we don't have one close to home, so it was a great treat to do seafood here!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple