“Delicious soup, hearty sandwiches, pretty good salad”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #7 of 381 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Soup/sandwich/salad place - order at counter, table delivery. Would have appreciated a few more gluten-free selections - maybe even a gluten-free bread so I could have a sandwich. The soups were tasty & not too salty. The pick-2 menu has a pretty good selection. Beverages (tea) on the high end proce-wise

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My niece recommended this chain to me so I was happy to finally get to stop at this location in Flagstaff. It is in a cute little mall area and well worth the stop. I had a half sandwich/soup combo with some of the best soup I've had! It was a potato cream cheese full of flavor (and bacon bits be warned if you are a vegetarian). The sandwich was a rare roast beef and gorgonzola topped with lettuce, tomatoes, roasted red peppers and thinly sliced red onion, delicious! Too bad I was too full to try any yummy looking desserts. This is far and above any other soup/sammie place (like Zupas or Panara). Staff is friendly and stops by after serving your order to check on you.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

7 of us stopped here after a football game for some dinner. The whole area was quite busy . Most parking spaces were full as it was NAU family weekend. When ordering I was told that it was a 40 minute wait for FOOD. I would not mind as we were with family members that we do not see everyday. However, our food was delivered in about 15 minutes or so, I has the seasonal sandwich that I look forward to each year. It was the turkey, cranberry with stuffing and bacon. It was a Thanksgiving Day meal in a sandwich. Really good. Came with chips.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

Can't say enough about the wonderful breakfast we had. I had the amazing Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with berry compote and my husband had the banana walnut pancakes. Can't wait to go back tomorrow to try something new!

Reviewed September 19, 2018

We stopped for lunch. Very busy but got our food quick. Good green chile stew and turkey pastrami sandwich grilled and a perfect 99 cent choclate cookie! Would stop again.

Been to Wildflower Bread Company? Share your experiences!