“Good breakfast”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #21 of 350 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great coffee to start with, pleasant clean surroundings, lots of windows, very welcoming environment. It's kind of self service, you order your food at the counter, then get your beverages, and they serve your food when it is ready. All in all very fast and a reasonably priced breakfast. We had a French toast with walnuts that was wonderful. We also had a Brie and ham frittata that was under seasoned and not the most appealing.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I had a simple pasta dish that wasn't very good; the sauce tasted very watery. But I had the delicious wildflower salad and took some bites from the butternut squash dish my Momma had and it was delicious!
Quick place for a quick meal. It's a chain, but local to Arizona, so we didn't mind.

1  Thank Lesliedancing
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I took our girls here for lunch! The food was fantastic, so good! The service was decent too.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were traveling and stopped here on a Sunday afternoon. Very loud and crowded. Atmosphere cramped and mall like with very small restroom for so many people!
Food was very good and reasonably priced. I certainly prefer the Sedona location.
Much better atmosphere and views of course. Food even seemed slightly fresher.
Would go here again if travelling through Flagstaff. Fruit Salad and soups are my favorite.

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Passing through flagstaff and had remembered eating at the sendona one. Did not disappoint, lots of choices and great staff!

Been to Wildflower Bread Company? Share your experiences!