“Spicy Salmon Egg Sandwich on a brioche roll yummy”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #27 of 339 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Soups, American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
seattle
“Spicy Salmon Egg Sandwich on a brioche roll yummy”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The service was great. They go out of their way even the restroom was clean with comp body and bath lotion. The food was mouth watering and I will go back if I am in the area again. We sat outside and enjoyed the doggie section where you can sit with your mutt. I bought a couple of loaves of brad however, the french bread was rather hard but I would give other breads a try. Very clean very professional and very tasty......

Litchfield Park, Arizona
“always great”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

a chain restaurant but always great food with a changing menu so that it doens't get boring. excellent service. easy to find.

1 Thank Douglas R
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Breakfast”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had breakfast here ordered a egg sandwich it was very good enjoyed the mixture of veggies in the sandwich. Ordered a side of potatoes they were good. I wanted to go back but they got busy and had only one person running the register wanted to order muffin but the line was to big.

Visited July 2013
Louis B, Owner at Wildflower Bread Company, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Hi Billytheeater,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we appreciate your feedback! I am sorry to hear that you were unable to order a muffin. I would like to hear more about your visit, please email us at TripAdvisor@wildflowerbread.com so we can further our conversation.

Thanks again for your review and I hope to hear from you soon!
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great selection of salads and sandwiches. Never heard of this place, but we were spending the night in Flagstaff and found it on tripadvisor. the selections and flavors of the sandwiches and salads were great. Too bad there are none where I am from because I would definitely visit often. Prices were very good as well.

Visited July 2013
Hi GIforsure,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and kudos with us, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Please stay in touch and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
Arizona
“Love this place!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I agree with the other positive reviews. When the Wildflower opened up it was a really great addition to the Flagstaff community. It's only about 6 minutes off the highway from the Butler exit.
They have a huge menu and everything I have had is good. The free refills on drinks rocks. Plus,
they keep they coffee containers constantly refilled and fresh. Staff has always been pleasant and welcoming. It's a very nice environment to eat and hang out. The outdoor patio is great especially the fireplace.

Hi Allan S.,
Thank you very much for your thoughts and kudos, we truly appreciate hearing from our fans! I am happy to hear that we deliver a truly memorable experience every visit.

Please stay in touch and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Been to Wildflower Bread Company? Share your experiences!