“Great breakfast!”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #28 of 349 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Another reviewer compared this place to Panera- it is so much better! It is a chain, but has a homey feel and the food was excellent! The banana walnut pancakes and steel cut oatmeal were awesome. The coffee was also excellent. The baked goods looked yummy. I wish they had these in my state!

Los Angeles
“GREAT Bread and Pastries”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Highly recommended. We stopped here to pick up some pastries for breakfast and bread for a picnic. We did not eat on premises. We bought a baguette - first rate. Croissant - heavenly. Chocolate scone - delicious. Their products were so good, we actually searched to see if there were others along our trip itinerary or near our home.

• Visited October 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“Always good food here”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I've been to Wildflower in Flagstaff many times. It's a great sandwich shop. I love the soft
Pretzels -a great treat.
You can relax. They have wi-fi. Read the paper. Sit next to the fire. Sit outside. Whatever you want.
I always have good food. This is a really nice Wildflower - very big and open feeling.
It's a bit off the beaten path but they have the best grocery in town in the same shopping center.
I would agree that some items are a bit pricey but the actual food selections/sandwiches etc. Are really good.

• Visited September 2011
Flagstaff, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They charge sales tax on bread”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Food to be used and consumed at home is not to be taxed in Arizona. Unfortunately, though this place makes very good bread, they add almost 10% tax onto an already very expensive loaf of bread. To me, almost $7 is WAY too high.

Visited March 2011
Kona, HI
“On my 7 day trip thru Arizona - I ate here 3 times”
Reviewed May 19, 2011

(actually 2 times in Flagstaff & 1 time in Sedona)
Driving from Phoenix to Grand Canyon - I stopped here in Flagstaff for lunch . I wanted a lite lunch so I order a 1/2 sandwich roast turkey & brie ($3.99). The 1/2 sandwich was bigger than I expected - a thick slice of turkey on fresh herb bread & came with a little cup of coleslaw filled with nuts/fruits. I wanted to eat on the patio next to the fireplace, but it was too chilly. It was a Wednesday so service was fast
When driving south from Monument Valley - I stopped in Flagstaff here for lunch - had the 1/2 sandwich Roasted Sweet Potato(very different, but I liked it). It was a Sunday and crowded- so service was slower.
I liked this restaurant so much - I had breakfast the next day at Wildflower Bread Co. in Sedona. (the short stack Lemon Ricotta Pancakes w/blueberry compote & a side of bacon) total with coffee was less then $10.

• Visited April 2011