“Really, really good pizza”
Review of Scott's Chicago Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Recently Moved From 1785 S Railroad Springs Blvd In Flagstaff Az
Description: Recently Moved From 1785 S Railroad Springs Blvd In Flagstaff Az
Reviewed June 20, 2011

We were surprised at how busy this place was on a weeknight, until we realized the last game of the Stanley Cup was on the TV. We stayed, even though the we were told the wait was about 45 minutes. It really took about an hour, but we expected it because we ordered the deep dish and they were very busy. Our server was very attentive and updated us on our wait a few times. We were not disappointed! The pizza was amazing, and we are really picky about our pizza. The atmosphere was very fun, a little loud because of the game, but still fun.

Reviewed May 6, 2011

There must be a half dozen pizza joints downtown so when this one opened I was bummed it was another pizza joint. When I went for dinner the other night I was pleasantly surprised at how good the pizza was and they had a large selection of other dishes like Italian dishes, bar food and some Chicago classics. They had a full bar and sold beer from the local brewery. Our service was excellent and the place was packed. I've already recommended this place to other and its my new place to go for pizza.