“Huge Menu for Breakfast and Attentive Service”

Bright Angel Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 361 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Our breakfast was included in the package at the Thunderbird Lodge: the meal ticket specifically indicated a SMALL juice, a SMALL beverage and a REGULAR entrée. The lady who took care of our table brought our party of four many glasses of juice if we needed and continuously filled our coffee mugs (she got a big tip because she also was so attentive and cheerful to all the tables she served). As for the entrees, the multi-page menu was exhaustive with so many good choices.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The restaurant is decent quality with very good service. The menu is quite large with many options but everything comes with a relatively high price tag, not for someone on a tight budget.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Good size menu with many traditional and healthy options available. Calories and sodium are listed right on the menu which is helpful with dietary issues. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. We had everything from granola to omelets to breakfast skillets and steak. Everything was delicious :)

Reviewed January 19, 2014

This is a no thrills, high quality, good service restaurant. No reservations needed. I highly recommend if you just want a casual night out while staying at the Grand Canyon. It also stays open late.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I was staying at the Yavapai Lodge, but since they had closed their cafe early, I couldn't find any dinner. So I headed to the Bright Angel restaurant to see if I could get some take out dinner as my partner was waiting in the Yavapai.

The staff quickly understood the situation and although they don't usually offer take out service, they were nice enough to arrange that for me in quick time. Which was a really big help in my situation.

I visited them the next day for lunch as well, and I only had less than 30 minutes to catch my return bus to Vegas. Upon telling this to the waitress, again she was really helpful and was able to get my food quickly.

Overall the service was really nice and helpful.

The food was generally okay, nothing special, although that's fine I suppose; you don't go to the Grand Canyon for fine dining.