“One of the Best Burger Joints in Town...”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steak Burgers
Ranked #108 of 349 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Flagstaff, Arizona
“One of the Best Burger Joints in Town...”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Bests the competition - Five Guys, In&Out (if we had one in town), and the big chin burger places... If you don't mind a little extra grease in your food lol, the burgers, and the melts (which are AWESOME) are delicious, fries are GREAT, and they offer great desserts, and part plans... Great place to patronage...

Visited January 2013

Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Tastest Hamburger I Ever Ate”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

On our recent road trip from Florida to Denver we got hungry and we pulled off of I-70 in Hays, Kansas which has a lot of fast food joints along with hotels and gas stations, that's when I spied the Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steak Burger sign, I cannot pass up anyplace that sells Frozen Custard

We never heard of this place but once we ate here it became our favorite place to eat on our travels from then on, first off their thin juicy hamburger is one of the best burgers I have ever had along with their thin cut french fries and the shakes they make from their custard will knock your socks off, I'm praying someone opens one of their restaurants here in Florida soon so I can enjoy another great meal.

• Visited October 2012
Phoenix
“Good food - clean restaurant”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Good food, quick in & out, good location, pricier than BK or Wendy's but tastier. Mgmt came around the restaurant to check on customers' experience. I like that.

Scottsdale, AZ
“My favorite burger”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

If you like smashed burgers, thin fries and unbelievable custard......Freddy's is your place. This chain has the feel of a locally owned and operated store.

Flagstaff, Arizona
“My favorite”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

They do old fashioned style burgers, nothing fancy, just really good and they are close to my home. The fry's are just so crisp