“Good service, OK food”

Lumberyard Brewing Company
Ranked #23 of 364 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The owners of Lumberyard Brewing Company rehabilitated the last standing building from Flagstaff's lumber era to create a community hub for Flagstaff locals as well as it's visitors. Lumberyard strives to give great service with quality food and award winning ales and lagers. Come visit and view the production brewery from the dining room, take in the views of downtown and the San Francisco Peaks from our Beer Garden, and make sure to take a 6 pack of our award winning cans home with you!
Reviewed May 4, 2013

walked from our hotel, pretty jet-lagged and whipped. Nice big place right on the tracks...good crowd outside on a chilly evening. We were told originally that our wait would be 20-30 minutes, but as soon as we perched at the bar they called us in for a hi-boy table. We opted for deli-type sandwiches that were just OK, but the beer was good!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,185)

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Neat place. Unless you get a booth though, you'll be sitting on hard chairs. The service was great. I got the Harvest Chopped Salad. The grapes were really squishy and the dried cherries were so dry they were hard to chew. I mentioned it to waitress and the manager ended up taking it off our tab, which was very nice. My husband got the sunrise burger. He said it was VERY good. His fries were awesome. I got a glass of wine. It was very small and $6. Too much for too little. My husband ordered the banana pudding for dessert. It had a very weird texture, and wasn't as banana-y as he would have liked. I would definitely try it again and order something different...with fries.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had seen both the sunrise and sunset at the Grand Canyon and were looking for some good food and brew pretty late at night. We found both at the Lumberyard. Service was quick and as I said before, the food and brews were excellent!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I've only been here a couple of times, but can attest to the quality of their California Tri-Tip Sandwich and Bacon Bleu Burger. With that said I want to get to the real reason for this review, their brews are great. Specifically, I looooooooove the porter. It's not on the menu if you check online, but it is on the menu there. I want to try their stout, but I can't stop ordering the porter. Anyway, if you like beer and burgers hit the LBC.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is our go to place in Flag. Excellent meals and service on every visit. Can be busy on big game nights and weekends with NAU crowd, but great on weeknights.Seating is easier earlier rather than later. Diverse menu and excellent micro brews.

Been to Lumberyard Brewing Company? Share your experiences!