“Good food, decent service”

Lumberyard Brewing Company
Ranked #12 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The owners of Lumberyard Brewing Company rehabilitated the last standing building from Flagstaff's lumber era to create a community hub for Flagstaff locals as well as it's visitors. Lumberyard strives to give great service with quality food and award winning ales and lagers. Come visit and view the production brewery from the dining room, take in the views of downtown and the San Francisco Peaks from our Beer Garden, and make sure to take a 6 pack of our award winning cans home with you!
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Food was great, service was lacking a little. The staff seemed to be made of entirely college students. The beer selection was outstanding they also have mixed drinks which I did not have but people in my party did have. Overall a good place to eat.

There are newer reviews for Lumberyard Brewing Company

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We have eaten here a few times, never had to wait. Unlike the Beaver St Brewery. The service is excellent and very accomodating. The food is very good and reasonably priced. I wonder if they will ever pave the parking lot.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Very good food and a cool building. Small, and can be a little noisy. There's a bar, too. Typical menu with some creative dishes as well.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

the food, beer and atmosphere was great!! we enjoyed a surf and turf platter that was enough for 2 and the desserts were great.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Ate a late lunch here so missed the crowds; it would be very loud & chaotic during peak times (&, really, I'd rather eat where I don't have to see a tv set!). The food was a bit unusual & very good. My partner loved his Vietnamese burger (yes, it sounds weird, but it was deliciously different) as well as the potato salad. And I really enjoyed my harvest salad, served chopped & in a large stainless steel bowl. Bummer that they don't serve bread with salads; I asked for a piece of wheat-berry bread & was charged $1.50 for it. Service was good, atmosphere good... & my partner got tasters of several beers & liked them. Note to management: plastic coffee cups... really?! We will definitely return & try one of their dinner items next time.