Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Free cancellation until 07/27
$169
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$117
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$123
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)
Free cancellation until 07/29
$140
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
La Quinta
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
$133
$128
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for just a night as we were driving through along Highway 66 and couldn't have been more pleased. The room was simple but clean and the wifi worked great. The owner at the desk was very courteous and helpful and the motel is just a short walk from the historic downtown. The neon sign outside on the road is also a fantastic timepiece... Great value and a piece of history!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
chase b, Manager at Western Hills Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Thank you. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2017

I stayed here for 3 days to visit my daughter who is at NAU. I arrived the last Saturday of April and was greeted with snow flurries. This hotel is walking distance to downtown and a few minutes drive to the mall. It was a very relaxing stay, I really enjoy the hospitality and friendliness of the staff.

Room Tip: Room 112 is a good room to ask for.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Claudia G
chase b, Manager at Western Hills Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

We are happy you enjoyed your visit and er hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at Western Hills really did . They had great service and low rates for them time we had stayed with them. If only they might be willing to let people with cats have their cats with them ,I had to rehome my kitten ,but with the lower rate it worked out fine . Close to the best Chinese restaurant as well and the Agave and starBucks . Sweet !

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah E
Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

This is an older hotel,yes only two electrical outlets, but the room is comfortable. There were 2 full size beds, a big screen tv, and a nicely updated bathroom. Nothing else. The location is PERFECT. Away from the craziness of the "new" area, walking distance from beautiful downtown, and a few minutes from the mall. I highly recommend the stay here.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Claudia G
Reviewed September 10, 2016

I stayed here for two months while working a job in Flagstaff and it was a decent room. Better than the other motels I looked at on Route 66. I liked the location a lot too, it's not far from downtown. Jenny is very helpful and kept my room and outside area nice and tidy :)

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business