“great value!!!!”

Travelodge Flagstaff East
Ranked #37 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Me and my family stayed over the weekend this hotel has nice clean rooms, Breakfast was muffins, dounts and bread toast coffee, tea and juice. we paid $89.99 i thought it was a fair price. since some other hotels were charging around 140 to 180

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Called when I arrived in Flagstaff to get directions. Thought it was strange when phone prompt allowed to call room directly or dial 0 for the operator. Walked in room to check it out, phone rang and I answered it, Male subjecting asking if I wanted sex. Two more similar calls within a minute. Went to office, explained, said I would not stay there and asked for refund, whick was immediately given. Clerk apologized, saying another guest also complained of same thing.. Appeared the motel was occupied by extended stay guests. occurred 09/13/12

Room Tip: Cannot recommend at all
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank BlackjackAl
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This hotel has the worst customer service! I had a reservation to stay at this hotel in July 2012. Due to a storm in the area and my elderly mother's health, we were unable to make it to the hotel and ended up staying somewhere else. My account was charged for the stay. I contacted Wyndham and they responded to my email telling me that the hotel manager would contact me by a certain date. That date came and went, so I contacted Wyndham again. The next day, the manager emailed me. He stated that it was hotel policy to not give any refunds. I have had this happen before and the hotel has refunded my money. This guy was completely unreasonable, not willing to budge at all.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Outside of the hotel is worse than the inside. I don't think the hotel has any improvements at all since it was built sometime in 1970. It was very quiet, the bed was comfortable but old. We were in a nonsmoking room but the bedspread and pillows smelled like smoke. Air conditioner worked well. I check for bugs throughly and found none. Front desk staff was very friendly. We were escaping the heat of Phoenix at the last moment and everything was book. This motel was $80 a night. It was worth about $35. So good features would be - microwave, mini fridge, quiet, comfortable bed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the road. Don't pay more than $40 for a room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2012

whatever you do, don't stay here!! The worse customer service I have ever experienced!! A friend of mine passed away, and I simply needed to change my reservation to another night, nope he said, can't do it, don't care why you can't get here, not going to cancel it for you, I told him I am NOT canceling it, I am changing it so I can go to a funeral of a friend, nope don't care, not going to do it for you. wow, talk about lack of customer friendly care. I will never, stay here and I will tell all who listen to never stay here either!!!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

If you've read any of my other reviews, you know I am picky. This would not have been my fist choice. However, they had availability at the last minute and accepted pets. Unfortunately, there really isn't anywhere to walk them. Overall, it was not unpleasant. A decent bed, hot shower, and cool A/C.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean. It had microwave, fridge, cable, hair dryer and very comfortable beds. The breakfast was okay, good enough for what we paid. The staff was very friendly. Would sure stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family