“Humus to hum for...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pita Jungle

Pita Jungle
Ranked #27 of 339 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pita Jungle "The Art of Eating Healthy"(R) is one of Arizona's most original restaurants. The menu is based on offering a healthful and natural cuisine abounding with vegetarian and vegan options, crafted within the principles of the Mediterranean diet, and using only the freshest ingredients. The menu includes salads, seafood, seasonal specials, pitas, pizzas, healthy burgers as well as a healthy kids menu. Pita Jungle is also a healthy option for your Catering events. Open daily for lunch, dinner, Happy Hour and Reverse Happy hour.
Tucson, Arizona
“Humus to hum for...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Although I have gluten concerns, I had the hummus plate (which was a starter) for my meal. It included three different delicious great-tasting hummus and they gave me blue corn tortilla chips instead of the pita bread. My friends enjoyed their gyros. Ice tea was our choice of erin, but I did notice they have some beer selections...another time.

• Visited July 2014

Tucson
“very tasty tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had about 10 of their tapas. They were all very delicious. And the range of flavors was extraordinary.

• Visited June 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Very impressed with freshness and flavor of food. First time we've gone and will definitely find one in Mesa near us to go to

Visited July 2014
Chandler, Arizona
“Great food and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We eat at Pita Jungle in Chandler every week and love it. While we we're in Flagstaff we ate at this location and it just was good. It's a great value and the food is very good!

• Visited June 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Open late, comfortable place to eat alone”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I got on a weird schedule while on a business trip and found myself wanting to eat around 9:00pm. This place is open until 10:00 and they don't try to hustle you out so they can go home. I went there twice, the first time I had a lentil soup and mediterranean platter. The soup was good, but seemed like it was heated in a microwave with hot and cold spots. The platter was really quite good, I didn't care for the tabbouleh which was mostly just parsley. On the second visit I had a chicken curry that was just meh. I through some Sriracha on it and it was okay. Again there were temperature problems. Still it was okay.

Visited June 2014

Been to Pita Jungle? Share your experiences!