“Delish” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pita Jungle

Pita Jungle
Ranked #33 of 338 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pita Jungle "The Art of Eating Healthy"(R) is one of Arizona's most original restaurants. The menu is based on offering a healthful and natural cuisine abounding with vegetarian and vegan options, crafted within the principles of the Mediterranean diet, and using only the freshest ingredients. The menu includes salads, seafood, seasonal specials, pitas, pizzas, healthy burgers as well as a healthy kids menu. Pita Jungle is also a healthy option for your Catering events. Open daily for lunch, dinner, Happy Hour and Reverse Happy hour.
Bisbee, Arizona
“Delish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

It was New Year's Eve about 10:30 and we had just go into Flagstaff and hungry. That was about the only place that didn't have a very long line. It was excellent and quick.

• Visited December 2013

Flagstaff, Arizona
“My Favorite Restaurant in Flagstaff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

I live in Flagstaff...this is my favorite restaurant.
The food is fantastic. Wide variety of healthy choices.
Best hummus I've ever had.

Service can be a bit sketchy...and most waitresses seem to have some piercings that I need to conscientiously NOT look at...

Good kids menu...lots of options and decent price with the drink (and cup) included!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank squatpuke
Southern California
“Good Concept, Good Prices, Healthy Food, Bad Follow Through”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

This location is very clean and in a very nice center on the North end of town. I found the concept to be very sound advertising to a health minded crowd and offering decent prices. Where this all falls down is the presentation of the food, although it looks very appealing the taste is lacking. The middle of my wrap was not cooked properly even though the outside was cooked to a crisp. The location was not busy at all (less then 10 people in the restaurant) and attention to details were overlooked. On a positive note the wait staff was friendly and did a good job for the most part. I did find the attire for the staff to be a little risque for that kind of restaurant with see though tops and very short mini shirts. (not all staff was dressed like this) I dont know if I would return to this location again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Sedona, Arizona
“so glad to get here after a long day of travelling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband, his folks and I ate at PJ afer a LONG ride from Ridgecrest, CA. We were able to take advantage of the happy hour (3-6 p.m. daily). You can eat many different types of Mediterranean foods--baba ganoush, falafel, dolmades, etc. for $1 to $2 each during this time. The service was friendly and very good. You can see the kitchen from your seat. The vanilla porter was delish! This is very healthy and tasty food. Make this a part of your Flagstaff visit. http://www.pitajungle.com/pdfs/pita-jungle-arizona-menu.pdf

• Visited October 2013
Flagstaff, Arizona
“strangest dining experience ever”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

When I got there there were six customers all finishing their meals. There were about nine employees.

After I got seated the waitress just never came back. I waited a long time. She was just off in the corner looking out the window. All the other employees were just doing nothing. Finally I decided to get up and leave. Then she came over.

After I placed my order she just walked over into the corner and stared out the window again. Eventually, several minutes later, she went over and placed my order.

The order was ready rather quickly, probably because I was the only customer needing attention. The cook brought it up and set it almost in front of her. She just ignored him. She continued to stair out the window. Some minutes later she finally went over and picked it up. She knew that it had been sitting there for some time but, well, she just didn't care.

When I was finished it took forever to get the bill.

About the time I was leaving a crowd came in. They were treated exactly the same way, not only by this employeed but everyone in the place. I guess that they just like standing their looking out the window.

REALLY strange!

The food wasn't anything special but I'll remember the service as the weirdest I ever got!

Flagstaff has a lot of really nice restaurants. There is NO reason to go to this one!

• Visited November 2013