“Fresh, delicious & varied. Enough to satisfy all.”
Review of Pita Jungle

Pita Jungle
Ranked #28 of 347 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Pita Jungle "The Art of Eating Healthy"(R) is one of Arizona's most original restaurants. The menu is based on offering a healthful and natural cuisine abounding with vegetarian and vegan options, crafted within the principles of the Mediterranean diet, and using only the freshest ingredients. The menu includes salads, seafood, seasonal specials, pitas, pizzas, healthy burgers as well as a healthy kids menu. Pita Jungle is also a healthy option for your Catering events. Open daily for lunch, dinner, Happy Hour and Reverse Happy hour.
“Fresh, delicious & varied. Enough to satisfy all.”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I was very pleased & surprised by this place. I saw a sign on I-40 with this restaurant's name & I thought "tourist trap"! But no! This was a very warm & local place. I loved the local artist work on the walls -- great indication of a business's commitment to the community, but the food was amazing & so fresh & perfectly prepared & presented. I would proudly recommend this place to friends, family & strangers.

• Visited June 2013

Franklin, Tennessee
“awesome fare in Flagstaff!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

After a drive from Meteor Crater, the Pita Jungle was exactly what we needed. Great food and awesome kids menu. Many healthy choices for kids. All of the appetizers and entrees sounded delicious and those that we finally settled on were fantastic. Food was fresh and the service was pretty darn quick. We hope to have enough time to return before heading on to the Grand Canyon.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank julie p
Poulsbo Washington
“One of the best Happy Hour in Flagstaff”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Happy Hour is the BEST. Pupu's start at $1. We had several beers and almost all the happy hour menu items and the bill was less than $30. NO COMPLAINTS HERE!!!

• Visited May 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“go to the happy hour for great pricing!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband, his folks and I ate at PJ last Sunday and timed it so that we were able to take advantage of the happy hour. You can eat many different types of Mediterranean foods--baba ganoush, falafel, dolmades, etc.--for $1 to $2 each during 3-6 p.m. daily. The service was good, you can see the kitchen from your seat. The vanilla porter was delish! Make this a must-try and remember to order one item at a time and continue ordering as you go so that all doesn't appear at the same time (not as enjoyable, in my opinion). http://www.pitajungle.com/pdfs/pita-jungle-arizona-menu.pdf

• Visited May 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“the name says it all”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I went there for the first time and I asked myself why don't we have Pita Jungle in Virginia. I had gyro and it was so good that I have to go back for a second time.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Pita Jungle? Share your experiences!