“A nice change of pace”

Criollo Latin Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Criollo Latin Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We have visited here a few times. The first time was out of this world. The following times things have not been as good, but it still is a nice change from any regular restaurants. The meals can be pricey so be aware.

There are newer reviews for Criollo Latin Kitchen

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We went here tonight for dinner and we were greeted very warmly and shown to our seat. It has a nice feel to it and I ordered fish taco's which were really well presented and flavoursome. My son ordered pork tenderloin and my daughter in law had a salmon dish They both enjoyed their dishes. We had ice cream for sweet which again was lovely. For three people this came to $66.27 which is a bit pricey but it was a good service and meal.
The restaurant itself was pleasant and our waitress was very nice and seemed to like her job. We were attended too very well.
I am visiting this country but my son and his wife llive here and stated that they would come here again and have been here before.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is a favorite place of ours and we visit probably twice a year. We were there for dinner a couple of weeks ago and it was very good as always. We brought guests with us this time and they really enjoyed it too.

Fish tacos are a special item at happy hour and several were consumed at a very reasonable price. I tried the calamari, and while the squid was quite good, they placed some sort of slaw on top made with onions that spoiled it for me.

They offer crushed avocado (guacamole) which is plain and simple, but terrific for dipping chips.

We didn't have drinks, but in the past, we have enjoyed tequila, wine & beer. They have a very good selection.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We very much enjoyed our two visits to Criollo earlier this month. The service was excellent although our second visit was slightly spoilt by a not very hospitable lady meeter and greeter who first of all tried to show us to a table in the window with stools (not the place for a romantic dinner). We pointed out a proper table inside which was free and that was fine. However having got over that our waiter was charming and helpful, the food was well cooked and elegantly presented and we especially enjoyed the wide and carefully selected wine list. Our favourite was the Vila Cobos Felino from Mendoza in Argentina. All in all a very pleasant place to go with a nice relaxed ambience - and bang in the centre of town

Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for a date night. I ordered a basil drink, and watched them pick the basil straight from a plant growing in front of the restaurant which I thought was pretty cool. The atmosphere was perfect, and our waiter was super friendly and helpful. The food was absolutely delicious and we will definitely be coming back. I found the prices to be decent, especially since everything comes local!