“Amazing local place!”

Criollo Latin Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Criollo Latin Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 351 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for a date night. I ordered a basil drink, and watched them pick the basil straight from a plant growing in front of the restaurant which I thought was pretty cool. The atmosphere was perfect, and our waiter was super friendly and helpful. The food was absolutely delicious and we will definitely be coming back. I found the prices to be decent, especially since everything comes local!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit. The first was for lunch and I thought it was just ok. Seems breakfast has me sold. I had the poached eggs with Spanish ham and hollandaise. Delicious. My husband had a chorizo omelette and was equally happy. Bloody Mary's are good but be warned they are garnished with an assortment of things including shrimp. I have an allergy to shellfish so they needed to remake it. .

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We dined here on Sunday evening, and it was such tasty food that we had to return the very next evening. Tucked into a busy downtown storefront close to historic Rt. 66, this place is easy to overlook. Don't! The manager is a former museum curator, and the decor shows it. Lots of art. Service, from Tim and Elle Gemma, was exceptional...as was the Latin food. Definitely not Tex-Mex. First night we shared their delicious Tortilla Soup and Peruvian Fish Stew with Lemon Aioli Crostini. It was very lip-smacking and loaded with fresh fish and shellfish. The next night was a flavorful Roasted Red Pepper and Mushroom Bisque which accompanied the Green Chili Braised Chicken served over Poblano Cheddar Grits and Orange Agave Roasted Brussel Sprouts. This dish is unique, great and it is all nestled in a super-tasty broth; it is more like a stew...to be eaten with a spoon. Yum!

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

When we first walked in great atmosphere we were recommended by bartender at Marleys. The inside was very hot ( like air conditioner broke?) we are out back on patio. Food has a great flavor drinks were very good as well. Manager came around and explained concept of restaurant all in all a good experience a definite do over!!!:)

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We arrived in downtown Flagstaff late … looking for a restaurant at 9:45pm on a Sunday. Something beaconed us into this beautiful little place where we had the most wonderful meal. (Hint: Start with the Ensalada Mezclada. OMG! :-))

Food, drinks, service … all excellent. We'll be asking about this place for some time.

PS: Their menu is based on locally grown and sustainably raised foods ... hand crafted in house with only the finest that local growers and farmers produce.