“Nice menu with a variety of choices”

Criollo Latin Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Criollo Latin Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 339 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Southwestern, Latin, Central American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Encinitas, CA
“Nice menu with a variety of choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were driving by and noticed it was busy so we decided to give it a try. My husband is a vegetarian and had the vegi relano which he said was very good. My son and I both had fish dishes which were also very flavorful and nicely presented. Waitress was a little off getting things correct but service was good. I

Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Fountain, Co
“Nice food spoiled by waitress's comment!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stumbled upon this little restaurant and decided to try it because they had calamari and because it was one of many recommended to us by our B&B host. Restaurant was small and packed but we didn't have to wait. Discovered that their food is locally sourced and organic. The calamari was delicious. We were enjoying our evening until we paid the check and the waitress took our cash and asked if we wanted change!!! My friend didn't catch what she said, but I did, and said that Yes, we Did want change! When the change came, we discovered that had we said no, she would have got a 30% tip. My friend left her a 10% tip. I wouldn't have left a tip at all. I absolutely HATE it when waitstaff ask if we want change! How presumptuous can one be? And how rude to just assume that that's what you "earned"! We took it as though she was not happy about having to walk back with our change. I was livid and this completely spoiled our meal.

• Visited April 2013
Orange, California
“Amazing Blend of Flavors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went here for dinner. Place was crowded but got seated right away. We shared two different dinners, Carne Asada Tacos and Stuffed Poblano Pepper. Both were excellent, so many flavors. We were intrigued by the locally grown food concept and the freshness was evident. Our server suggested homemade Rose Icecream. Wonderful creation. The only downside was after wonderful friendly service through the meal it was hard finding someone to pay our bill with. The downside of a popular place, I guess. Overall we'll be back when passing through again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Socalmom4
Dallas
“Excellent farm to table concept”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

This little gem was great! Excellent seasonal options, creative sandwiches and wraps, a fantastic Tortilla soup (not to mention the soup of the day; which was a spicy, green chile creation), a wonderful little wine list, excellent pork belly taco's and a sweet server. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Wendie W
Escalante, Utah
“Given a 2nd chance, things were much better!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I visited flag again and was told by good friends that the Criollo was under new management. So we gave it a go for lunch. It was great! Although I still struggle with white punk guys with Ubangi style ear-rings. He actually was a very good waiter. The salad was superb so it makes me want to go back for dinner.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Criollo Latin Kitchen? Share your experiences!