“Lunch is great!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My hubby likes to eat here because he has plenty of gluten free options. They have awesome food. It's the sort of place that feels like you've really found a jem because it's out of the way and a little tough to get to, and very small.

1  Thank enestvmel

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We had the fish tacos, enchiladas, and Cuban sandwich. All were seasoned perfectly. This place is funky and cool. Arrive early.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I was driving along the old route 66 and i stopped here for lunch: fish and duck tacos were very good and light with a perfect lemonade.

1  Thank Pibus G
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Went here for lunch and found the ambience warm and friendly as were the staff. The meal for me was fish tacos and salad and for me not the best I have tasted. My son had lamb soup which he said was lovely and my daughter in law had the crab paste sandwich which she enjoyed and it was 35$ for three people I think this is reasonable. Its nicely situated and parking is easy. It is worth a visit. There were various pudding of various types of cakes. I think some of the meals on offer are gluten free It did not have any children in the cafe for lunch and I do not know if it has baby facilties in the toilets or high chairs.

1  Thank grandma648
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Driving through Flagstaff at lunch time was a perfect time to visit Simply Delicious. We had the best meal: great friendly service, refreshing lemonade, delicious chicken Pozole with cilantro, cheese and tortilla toppings to add to the already delectable chicken and fresh vegetable broth. I had this paired with half of a veggi-batta filled with marinated onions, grilled vegetables and habanero aioli. Every bite was scrumptious. Same for my husband's club sandwich. We are planning a return trip!