“Great lunch!”

San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

After two days of mediocre food at the Grand Canyon, we found this little gem from Trip Advisor! Their soups sandwiches and salads were fresh and great!! Really enjoyed the Pesole soup and the sandwich. It's behind the Ford dealership on 66.

Visited April 2014

“Secret ”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I would tell you how wonderfully delicious but then you would tell your friends and then they would tell their friends and I wouldn't be able to get my YUMMMY tuna sandwich because it would be so crowded!! Great service!!!

Calgary, Canada
“The Finest!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

OMG! This was absolutely a fine dining experience, even for lunch! The sandwich, soup and salad we had were out of this world fantastic. We can see how this would be a great catering service as well as cafe. Although a little hard to find, it was so worth every single bite, and right on Route 66, how convenient. Thank you, thank you, thank you for a wonderful and such personal experience, outstanding, truly!

Visited April 2014
“Highly recommend.”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Don't judge this book by it's cover. It was a little difficult to find but well worth it. The food was excellent and all homemade. The staff were friendly. The owner checked on us a couple times. We have been traveling across the country and this is one of the best lunches we have had. If we are back in the area, we will definitely stop again.

• Visited April 2014
Arizona
“Glad I checked tripadvisor...”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I were passing through Flagstaff and wanted to grab a bite to eat before we continued, so I quickly pulled up Tripadvisor and noticed this cafe ranked #2 and it seemed to fit the bill of what we were looking for.

Anyway, we GPS this little gem and found it easily off the road. From outside it didn't look like much at all, but when we entered, we were greeted by the couple of young guys working there. Friendly as could be and the place was nice and quiet at the time we went. We decided to split the tuna salad sandwich, just because we didn't know how the food really was going to turn out, I'd rather play it safe and order more if we like it. After the first bite, I was already regretting not ordering separate sandwiches! It was seriously delicious! They even gave us each our own bag of chips which was nice. There was plenty of prepared food in refrigerated glass cases which looked tasty as well, but I'm glad I had the tuna salad!

The guys checked on us the whole time, spent a little time with chit chat as we were the only ones there. The atmosphere was quaint and very clean.

I can see why it was rated #2, it was well worth stopping by and not resorting to a chain restaurant or fast food place.

Highly recommended! =)