“Possibly the best fish taco I've ever had....”

Simply Delicious Cafe Daily Fare
Ranked #1 of 361 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

My friends make fun of me for always ordering fish tacos, so I can say that I have many to which to compare this one. The fish was perfectly cooked, all of the ingredients in the taco were fresh. It was delicious and there were many other things on the menu that looked enticing. The staff were very friendly and helpful. If you're visiting Flagstaff, it's totally worth stopping in.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

This place is a disaster to find, but keep looking, it is well worth it. It is located uphill, up a dirt driveway, behind another building. The storefront has no glass. Once inside, I found the place packed. I ventured to the front register where you order. I asked the desk what their best menu item was. They asked 'hot or cold'? I said either, and was reluctantly told, the fish tacos, duck tacos or meatball sandwiches. I ordered the duck tacos, a very smart choice. The guy who took my order said they are the best thing on the menu. They did not disappoint. Making a choice between the soups, salads and sandwiches was tough as everything sounded great. The bottom line? Great food, not cheap, but well worth the price.

2  Thank nadojeff
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We were coming into Flagstaff hungry and looked at the reviews on TripAdvisor. My son and I had the Fish Tacos. OMG! they were awesome. My husband had the club. At first I was a little worried we wouldn't get a place to sit there are 10-12 tables and all were full. However the wait staff kept everything moving and we never felt rushed. The staff was friendly and really cared about how we were enjoying the food. It looks a little sketchy from the outside but that should deter no one. The food was amazing. If we ever come back to Flagstaff we will come back here!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

The café was nearly empty when my husband and I stopped for a late lunch. I told the waiter I don't like anything spicy hot and he recommended the bean soup. The soup was so spicy hot that I couldn't eat it. I think it was the owner who asked how everything was after we had eaten, I told her about the soup. She apologized and asked if she could get me something else. I declined and she said the bill would be adjusted. We sat and waited for the bill which never came. Finally asked the waiter who said...no no, you guys are good, no charge, it was my mistake! Of course we insisted on paying for my husband's lunch. Food and service were great and the customer service was outstanding!

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Great menu-too bad we couldn't try more stuff. Fish tacos to die for. Quaint place. Wish they delivered to Florida. :)). Great prices as well. Love the freshness of the food.