“It will not disappoint you!”

Simply Delicious Cafe Daily Fare
Ranked #1 of 361 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We were coming into Flagstaff hungry and looked at the reviews on TripAdvisor. My son and I had the Fish Tacos. OMG! they were awesome. My husband had the club. At first I was a little worried we wouldn't get a place to sit there are 10-12 tables and all were full. However the wait staff kept everything moving and we never felt rushed. The staff was friendly and really cared about how we were enjoying the food. It looks a little sketchy from the outside but that should deter no one. The food was amazing. If we ever come back to Flagstaff we will come back here!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

The café was nearly empty when my husband and I stopped for a late lunch. I told the waiter I don't like anything spicy hot and he recommended the bean soup. The soup was so spicy hot that I couldn't eat it. I think it was the owner who asked how everything was after we had eaten, I told her about the soup. She apologized and asked if she could get me something else. I declined and she said the bill would be adjusted. We sat and waited for the bill which never came. Finally asked the waiter who said...no no, you guys are good, no charge, it was my mistake! Of course we insisted on paying for my husband's lunch. Food and service were great and the customer service was outstanding!

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Great menu-too bad we couldn't try more stuff. Fish tacos to die for. Quaint place. Wish they delivered to Florida. :)). Great prices as well. Love the freshness of the food.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

What a great little place for lunch! Clean, friendly and some of the best food we've had in a while! The rhubarb raspberry tart for dessert was the icing on the cake! Loved everything and hope to be back again soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

This cafe is a hidden gem in Flagstaff. The food is exceptionally good, fresh, and bursting with flavors that are both comforting and surprising. A real foodie's paradise. If available, try the Brazilian seafood stew and the fish tacos.