“Easy on/off highway, excellent healthy food”

Simply Delicious Cafe Daily Fare
Ranked #1 of 361 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We found this through Tripadvisor as we needed to stop for lunch on the way to Phoenix. What a great find. Lots of freshly made healthy options. We had no problem finding this through our GPS. Don't miss this little gem of a place. Note: sandwich portions are large and you can order a half order. Service is fast.

2  Thank ShirlLRacine

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This is an amazing little restaurant. It is a jewel off the beaten path with Top Chef style gourmet food. I had a pulled pork sandwich that was just delicious. The BBQ sauce was light, the pickled sweet onions contrasted wonderfully with the sauce, and the green chili draped across the meat was flavorful but not too hot. The homemade bread was fantastic. The other 3 people who ate with me were also extremely happy with their lunches. The service was wonderful, friendly and quick. The prices are reasonable. I couldn't believe how lucky we were to have stumbled across this delightful little place!

2  Thank JulieILS
Reviewed December 30, 2013

It's so hard to find good fresh healthy food that actually is actually enjoyable to eat. Well, the Simply Delicious Cafe stays true to their name. We had 11 people ages 10-75 with us and they far exceeded our expectations.

We had three different soups, turkey Cobb salad, meatball sub, fish tacos, and they were all excellent. The Orange Spice ice tea was also a nice surprise.

For 2014, do yourself and your waistline a favor, skip the fast food places, spend the extra $2-3 per person and add the S.D.C. to your list of places when you eat out. You won't regret it.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Really tricky to find, but well worth it. Above the Ford dealership and looks non descript. However, the food was fresh, delicious and interesting. The staff could not have been friendlier. The prices are very reasonable. A Gem of a place. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Finally made it here after many friends recommended Simply Delicious Cafe.

Although almost everything on the menu sounded wonderful, we finally decided to order their two taco dishes. Ok, I already knew I was having one of them before we went and when my husband said he wanted the duck tacos I didn't have to make a decision after all.

We split the Duck and fish tacos and they were both amazing. The flavors exploded in every mouthful. They were truly the best tacos I have ever had. I will find it hard to try some of the other wonderful sounding dishes after trying these but will give it my best shot.

Even the sides that came with the tacos were wonderful. Side salad and bean salad were not just your normal side salads. Again, the flavors popped in your mouth and left us wanting more but we were too full.

This will be a regular hangout for us from now on and if you get to Flagstaff it is well worth the putting on your list of places to dine. They are open from 11am-4pm so a wonderful place for a great lunch or take out picnic or dinner.

Really can't give a high enough recommendation.

1  Thank L0rna31310