“Hard to find, but well worth it!”

Simply Delicious Cafe Daily Fare
Ranked #1 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We drove by it and I walked into the catering part, but finally found it. I got their club sandwich and it was a monster! Excellent taste and loaded with fillings. What a great spot for lunch. Definitely going back the next time we are in the area.

1  Thank Mike K
There are newer reviews for Simply Delicious Cafe Daily Fare

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We went to the cafe twice for lunch during our week in Flagstaff.
The food is delicious and the variety is surprising.
Tried the Brazilian fish stew - wow, delicious.
Tried the Cuban sandwich - yum! We didn't go to
Flagstaff expecting to find great fish stew and Cuban
Sandwiches! The soups were tasty and we ordered
extra to take out.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

As others have said, this place is really hard to find. Behind the car dealership. But their food is really interesting and delicious. No run-of-the-mill menu here. My partner had split pea soup, which was filled with vegetables and came with a house salad. I chose the quesadilla packed with grilled vegetables. Really good! Prices are reasonable and the staff is attentive.

2  Thank Judi D
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a special little place to eat. The service was good and the food was better. The menu is small and perfect. I believe I counted 9 tables inside and maybe 4-5 tables outside. This is a quaint, eclectic find. I will definetly want to eat here again on our way thru flagstaff. Loved it!

1  Thank Tina K
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Wow, this little place is fabulous!! It hums along like a well-oiled machine with amazing food and equally amazing service. Everything that comes out of Nancy's kitchen is lovingly prepared. Very innovative menu. I had a Brazilian Fish Stew that was so incredible my eyes rolled right back into my head! First class food. It can be a bit tricky to find, but don't let that deter you! It is on Route 66, but as soon as you pass the Ford dealership make an immediate right and then another immediate right behind the dealership up to the parking lot. There will be a sign on the post at the little road up to the restaurant.

1  Thank margauxverzaniPam