“Tasty, healthful food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Simply Delicious Cafe Daily Fare
Ranked #1 of 338 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy, Soups, International, Contemporary
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“Tasty, healthful food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

This place is small and sort of hard to spot (it's on a slight hill behind a car dealership), but worth a visit. There are maybe half a dozen tables in the whole place, lending a cozy cafe vibe. I had the kale and white bean soup special. It was slurp-worthy. My girlfriend had the pear, brie and jalapeno quesadilla. She said it was good; I had a taste and thought it was pretty decent, but nowhere near as scrumptious as my soup. There were a bunch of baked goods and gluten-free desserts in a display case behind us. We didn't try them, but they seemed popular (a lot of people got them to go).

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Niki D

Madrid, Spain
“Great healthy road trip lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Husband and I stopped here for lunch en route from Grand Canyon to Tempe. I had a yummy veggie sandwich and a really good "house"salad with apples, pine nuts and smoked Gouda. Hubby had an orange and almond salad with blackberry-marinated duck. Very good, fresh, and creative fare!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank WalkerTalker1984
Kingman, Arizona, United States
“Must do stop in Flagstaff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Passing through Flagstaff and needed to stop for lunch. Chose this cafe based on reviews. Great choice. Tiny little place with friendly staff. Excellent menu offerings and specials. Food was outstanding! We will be back next month when our travels take us near Flagstaff again.

• Visited May 2013
AZ
“Great Restaurant with Quality Food & Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

My family (8 people) were on our way to the Grand Canyon, I read on Trip Advisor how good this place is so we thought, why not. Well, it is a little difficult to find but worth the effort. My family had a hard time finding this place, but the people at the cafe went outside and helped us get our other half find this place since we had 2 cars. I ordered the fish stew. It was fantastic. The salads were awesome, also. Everyone was happy with their order. And the people their were so helpful, and friendly. I highly recommend this place.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank AZretiree
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“great tasting food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I went there to eat while we were in Flagstaff after looking through the reviews. The place is great. And it's affordable. We had eggplant and it was so good. It was worth every penny eating there.

• Visited January 2013