“Must do stop in Flagstaff”

Simply Delicious Cafe Daily Fare
Ranked #1 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Passing through Flagstaff and needed to stop for lunch. Chose this cafe based on reviews. Great choice. Tiny little place with friendly staff. Excellent menu offerings and specials. Food was outstanding! We will be back next month when our travels take us near Flagstaff again.

There are newer reviews for Simply Delicious Cafe Daily Fare

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My family (8 people) were on our way to the Grand Canyon, I read on Trip Advisor how good this place is so we thought, why not. Well, it is a little difficult to find but worth the effort. My family had a hard time finding this place, but the people at the cafe went outside and helped us get our other half find this place since we had 2 cars. I ordered the fish stew. It was fantastic. The salads were awesome, also. Everyone was happy with their order. And the people their were so helpful, and friendly. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank AZretiree
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I went there to eat while we were in Flagstaff after looking through the reviews. The place is great. And it's affordable. We had eggplant and it was so good. It was worth every penny eating there.

1  Thank San M
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

So we were on the way to the Grand Canyon and wanted to eat in Flagstaff. GREAT IDEA! A little difficult to find but worth the effort. The fish stew was delicious as well as the chicken enchilada. And what was in that salad dressing? A lot of flavors. My picky kids were happy and the owner was very friendly. Not your everyday fare and a place out of town foodies will love. Definitely go here!!

2  Thank Teamfarley
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were driving through Flagstaff and decided to stop at a non-commercial restaurant. You have to really LOOK for Simply D, because it's tucked away from the highway. It's worth it! Extremely nice, nice women on staff and the chef is equally as groovy :).

Food was great. Homemade desserts: YAY!!

If you're driving through Flagstaff like we were, make a point to stop. If you live in Flagstaff, you're lucky--you can eat there tomorrow!