“If you like sports in black and white, this is the place!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #211 of 356 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 10, 2013

As per any other BWW, they're excellent places to watch a game. Great atmosphere, friendly staff. But this one-good grief! They need to replace the screens! Less than half look good at all.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

And, still the best! The atmosphere and the food at this one is much better than the ones that have since opened nearby to my current residence. They make me "homesick" for Flagstaff!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I must admit that I was a little upset when arriving here. I have a BW in my hometown and it's not great.

But, after a day of driving, we decided to stop.

Very happy. Sat at the bar. Beer was cold, service was good, and atmosphere was great. Very friendly people at the bar and food was good.

Not sure the difference here, but the experience here was much better than any in my hometown.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This place has a great atmosphere about it , this was my first time here, television screens all around with all sorts of sports on them , the food was great and very good value, lots of beer and wonderful friendly service. would recommend this place if your in the area for a simple night out.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Jacob was a great server, and really served us well. He was very friendly and the food was good. They do wings right. I don't know about the other bad reviews, we had a good experience.