“Extra charge for salt !!!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #208 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Las Vegas
“Extra charge for salt !!!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We visited this Buffalo Wild Wings as my son wanted some spicy wings...never been to a BBWW before, so thought we'd give it a try. At 3pm on a Sunday afternoon we were seated quickly in the restaurant area, just next to the bar. Flat screen TV's abound, maybe a few too many as noted by a previous reviewer. My son had their wing combo meal, which he said was good, I decided to go with the popcorn shrimp meal which comes with fries. Our server said the fries came with a salt and vinegar "rub". She suggested I have this placed on the side rather than over the fries as sometimes vinegar can be overpowering. When the meal arrived I had a small plastic cup/pot with a teaspoon of "salt/pepper and dry vinegar" rub. It was mostly salt however. My meal wasn't very good...popcorn shrimp and fries were VERY crunchy and seemed overcooked. Our server did not come back to ask how things were. When the bill came, there was a 20c charge for the salt & vinegar rub which was on the side....I questioned this with the server and she just shrugged her shoulders and said yes I know....well if she knew why didn't she tell me. AND I scoured the menu to see if this charge was buried somewhere on the menu, but didn't see it. I know its only 20c but honestly if they put it on the fries anyway why charge extra to put in on the side. Talk about nickel and diming you. I would rate this place a 2 if it wasn't for my son's meal which he enjoyed.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank LV-UK

queensland
“The best buffalo wings and jalapeno poppers ever”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

4 of us ate at this location in October and thought it was the best. We were staying in one of the motels opposite the shopping center and so was within walking distance. 2 of the members of our party also ate at another location in LA and said it was just as good. Thumbs up definitely.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank balgownieQueensland
North Pole, Alaska
“Tasty”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good price and many different sauces. They come sauce free which is great as everyone can choose your favorite. A good size.

Visited July 2012
Cornville, Arizona
“Sports Bar Atmosphere, cold beer”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is the only BWW we have eaten at, so dont have much to compare it to. This location has perahps the most screens of sports playing of any sports bar I have been too. My only complaint is that allot of them, including the large main screens were playing odd choices. The beer is definitely cold and a large selection at reasonable prices. The food is just slightly above average in my book, but better than most sports bars. The service we have received here has been poor to excellent, I think it just depends on your server. If you are looking to watch a sports event, have a cold beer, and as a side note get something to eat, this is hard to beat. Oh and the wings are excellent, it is the other food choices I would rate as slightly above averate.

• Visited July 2012
Sedona, Arizona
“BWW”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I love this place awesome food great beer and oh yeah sports.

• Visited June 2012