“Not really Greek”

Taverna Greek Grill
Ranked #28 of 345 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mexico City, Mexico
“Not really Greek”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is the perfect place for those who enjoy chain restaurants in airports with cheap drinks and bland food. That being said, the salad I had was decent enough.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank BuenForastero

Melbourne, Australia
“Good fresh food”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This was recommended to us by the hotel staff we where staying at.
I was expecting much as not much has impressed us but this place was good really good, my other half has dairy allergy and they accommodated for that, as usual serving are large but no problem we had cold lunch for the next day with the left overs.
We found the food to have very little oil content what a pleasant change.

Visited November 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“Happy hour”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Visited twice this month for happy hour and was very pleased with the selection and the service. I know very little about Greek food, yet good food & beverage is easily recognizable.

• Visited November 2013
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“Great Food, Quick Service”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Ate lunch here on Veteran's Day this year so the restaurant was empty but the service was great. I sat at the bar and my order came within minutes. The staff was very attentive and friendly. I ordered the gyro with fries and the food was warm, and filling. I eaten here several times before for both lunch and dinner and have always had a good experience.

• Visited November 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice place”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Came here with some friends...friendly staff and food was good. I would recommend if you looking for something different dolmades were good