“Wonderful TexMex Breakfast spot”

MartAnne's Burrito Palace
Ranked #6 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Portland, OR
“Wonderful TexMex Breakfast spot”
Reviewed March 1, 2010

We were driving from the Grand Canyon to Sedona, and with an early start, we stopped for breakfast in Flagstaff. I googled "Best Breakfast in Flagstaff" and up came MartAnnes (not Martan's as was posted here). Just a little hole-in-wall, but filled with people, so we waited for a table, and sat with a lady who had two enpty seats. Great conversation, but fabulous food. I had an omeletee with chorizo, rice, beans, and flour tortilla (on the side), and my wife had cheese enchilada with an egg on top. Very, very good. I would return tomorrow, if I could, but off to Scottsdale.

Decatur, Alabama
“GREAT LITTLE CAFE”
Reviewed November 28, 2009

We were on our way to the Grand Canyon and had planned to stop in Flagstaff at a restaurant featured on Diners, Drive-ins and dives. We were a little early as our destination restaurant opened for lunch. We found this little cafe with a line of locals waiting for a seat, so we decided to give it a try. We were informed by those waiting that this was a better choice. The food was excellent, waitress friendly, atmosphere was eclectic quaint and prices very reasonable. Everything I look for when traveling and then some. I highly recommend this little cafe.

1 Thank Grump5