“MENU PICTURES”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I eat here all the time as I live a block away. I have been eating at MartAnne's for so long that I have a menu item named after me. I wanted to get the menu online, so I'm writing this review in order to get the menu onto the tripadvisor's page for MartAnne's.

1  Thank JBDepardieu

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Colorful space and colorful plates of food. We were especially pleased that there was a scrumptious vegan item on the menu. Those seitan chilaquiles are not to be missed.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

You won't leave hungry. Delicious chilaquiles. We went in in a whim based on the look of the place. We discovered this is a local gem, and completely understand why

The staff was friendly. Food was great

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stopped here while driving through Flagstaff on our way from Phoenix to our hotel. It seems to be a local place there on Route 66; there seemed to be lot of folks there at 10:00 on a weekend morning just hanging out. Do not go here if you are in a hurry or short on cash or patience. No credit cards, very casual as far as being seated - good luck if it's crowded. Apparently the locals do a lot of that themselves. We only saw two people working the front, so it was slow getting actual food. When it comes, it's almost worth the wait, and there's a lot of it. I wasn't really ready for breakfast withe refried beans, so I had french toast. My husband got one of the Mexican breakfasts and couldn't finish it, of course.
Everything was good, and we enjoyed the experience, but thank goodness we were on vacation and had the time to spend the hour and a half for this breakfast.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

MartAnne's is a quirky little place in downtown Flagstaff. Although I have always heard great things about it for years, I have probably not gone in the past because it is tucked away a bit and they only accept cash and I almost never carry cash. All that said, I went there today with my husband. It is quirky with a Dia de los Muertos, Mexican decor. The walls are littered with paintings of skeleton's in all shapes, forms, and acts. But let's get to the food. Really tasty! Most of the dishes are Mexican food and there is lots of it for a really reasonable price. My husband and I split El Jerry Mujeriego (the Jerry), which was an enchilada topped with two eggs over medium. It came with a pile of rice, beans, hash browns, and kind of a pork chili sauce on most everything. As I said, we split it and we still left food on the plates AND it was only 10 bucks! Great place to go for breakfast or lunch (they are not open for dinner) and remember to bring cash.