“Yummmmm and fun!”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 13, 2013

LOVE MartAnne's Breakfast Palace! Los Huevos Benedictos is my favorite dish. HUGE portions, and fantastic atmosphere. The service is wonderful, and we love the art and culture. This is by far our favorite place to eat breakfast in Flagstaff. We always take our out-of-town guests here.

1  Thank taylorandsteve522

Reviewed July 10, 2013

MARTANNE'S BREAKFAST PALACE - open on Sunday. (Yelp has is listed as closed on Sunday) CASH ONLY, so hit an ATM first.

We stopped in for breakfast as we were leaving Flag. The wait to have our order taken, and the wait for the food was slightly longer than normal, but the food made up for it. Each of our orders came with a huge side of crispy hash browns, beans, and rice (all some of the best I've had). I had the Mexican eggs. Scrambled eggs with green chili, sour cream and eggs. Fantastic. We also had the chiliquitas, which made me wish I had gotten an order to go. Fantastic flavor. Frankly, I don't remember the other dish served to our friends, (this may have been when I slipped into my food coma), but I can tell you it got rave reviews and nothing was left on the plate.

The interior is bright, cheery and eclectic with lot of Día de Muertos artwork. Very friendly wait staff, and all around a place we will return to again and again.

1  Thank jdhaydon
Reviewed July 9, 2013

As of July 9th, 2013, at 10am (when I wanted to go in for breakfast), MartAnne's Burrito Palace/MartAnne's Cafe was closed. There was a banner across the front of the business and Sacred Rites next door saying there would be a grand opening of another business there. Doors closed, business dark.

1  Thank TravelingCook
Reviewed July 5, 2013

You need to have time and not be in a hurry- It took 30 minutes for our food but the food was outstanding! I would go their again-

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have ate here several times and its the most deliciously epic breakfast food in flagstaff! If I could eat it everyday I would.