“Worth the wait”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
kingman, az
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We were there for breakfast on our way home from a long road trip. I ordered a Pork Green Chili Rancheros & hubby ordered a breakfast burrito. OMG the portions are huge & e erything was good. Food is taking awhile coming but it was worth the wait. Hubby burrito was the size of small infant & with it was crispy hash browns, rice & beans. The burrito itself was make with 3 eggs mixed with bits & pieces of sausage. My breakfast was equally huge, 2 medium cooked eggs on corn tortilla smothered with pork chili verde plus chunk of cooked pork, cheeses & you guess it hash browns & rice. The more I stuck my fork down into my plate more good things came up with it. The whole plate is a one big cornucopia. Price is right. The place is decorated with funky decor. We would do it again next time we found ourselves in Flagstaff. It's cash only place. No, they do not have styrofoam box for leftover. Although, there's paper plate & tin foil to take your leftover home.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank mooyai

Austin, Texas
“A MUST go to!!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was told by a local that this was the place to go. Their breakfast was delicious. Trust me, go there and you won't regret it.

Visited October 2012
“southwestern-style comfort food in a colorful, buzzing locale”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I don't live in flagstaff anymore, but come there to visit family and friends, multiple times per year. I always try to have a breakfast at martanne's. although I miss the tiny space they occupied on San Francisco St., their new space makes sense for the volume of business they do. the food took a while, but was well worth it, and they kept the coffee flowing while we waited. definitely recommend this breakfast joint if you're on rt 66 downtown flagstaff, az!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank acmeguesthouse
Madison, South Dakota
“Don't go unless you're prepared to wait all afternoon for your lunch”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is not a restaurant; this is one person sequentially cooking food for people at ~20 tables. The first bad sign was having to wait 15 minutes with no one acknowledging our presence. After insisting that someone take our order we waited for another 30 minutes until I inquired if lunch would be served sometime during the afternoon. I was told that our order would be another 20-25 minutes at which time we decided to leave. While I was speaking with one of the servers about the whereabouts of our meal, the cook was shouting at me about the fact that each meal is prepared individually and that's why it takes time. That's fine; if the intent of the restaurant is to "serve no food before its time" then I suggest they have signboard as you enter similar to those you find in amusement parks that says something like "your current wait time is XX hours." That way people won't bother to come in unless they have the time to wait! I surely won't bother.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank docj9000
Flagstaff, Arizona
“You have to go!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Went there with the family for an early breakfast, got there just before they got too busy. They have very good food and have huge portions. The food has a southwest flair comes with beans and rice. I got the ham omlet with green chili so so good. This place gets packed so be prepared to wait or just get there early. The place is for sure a Flagstaff establishment and it is where the locals go.