“Great place for breakfast”
Review of Miz Zip's

Miz Zip's
Ranked #71 of 356 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 27, 2011

The best breakfast my husband has had in a long time. We all enjoyed it. My waffle was perfect. We had the special, 2 eggs, bacon or sausage and French toast, pancake or 1/2 waffle for just $4.50! What a bargain. Seat yourself. They will come clean the table. We will return.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

This diner was a blast from my past! From the decor (cult and culture from Route 66 40s 50s and early 60s), memorabilia collections, to the menu. Menu options are basic diner food, home cooking, comfort food. Prices are extremely reasonable -- one of the cheapest meals we had on this trip. Service was friendly, prompt, efficient. Would recommend.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Okay so it was edible. I got the ZipBurger. Very thin meat....way too much shredded lettuce. I think for what they do they could try a little harder.

My french fries were WAY overcooked. As if the oil they were fried in was too hot. So they were very brown and had that burnt taste.

Won't eat here again.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

If you're in Flagstaff you have to eat at Miz Zips. A bit out of the way on the other side of town, but well worth the little bit of drive. Staff are very very friends and food is home made, none of the pre-bought commercial stuff. The first time we went arrived at 8:30 & no pie to be made. The waitress recommended the donuts with ice cream. Sounds weird, but to die for (almost). If you have every had the small donuts at a fair you will love this. Trust me.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

We stopped in for a breakfast on the road before heading out of town , and enjoyed a simple breakfast served by pleasant staff . Enjoyed the historic Flagstaff decor on the purple walls too !