SpringHill Suites Flagstaff
$179
$163
$149
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$120
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$139
$118
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
$148
$140
$123
$110
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$129
La Quinta
All reviewsfront deskgrand canyonglass doorwafflessitting areaindoor poolsofa bedthe breakfast areafree breakfasthotel roomnice roomnice propertyeasy accessflat screenfridge and microwavenice staycoffee maker
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We booked this hotel on Priceline for 50.00. The price on orbits was 170.00 . I would of been real mad if I payed that much. I read previous reviews on this hotel and everyone raved about it. I really don't know why. It was older, no one there was so friendly, the showers drain was clogged. Sheets were scratchy, sofa was warn out. I would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I don't know if there r any.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PATTIB113
Gina L, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

We apologize that your stay was a less enjoyable one. We have taken your comments and reviewed them with our front office and housekeeping staff. We sincerely hope that you give us another try in the future.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We stayed overnight at this location on our way to Las Vegas. We were impress by this hotel. It is new hotel with very large room. The hotel is very well maintained and the staff was very helpful. Breakfast was ok but included in the price of the room.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank EricMToronto

We are pleased to hear that we were a great stopover on your trip to Las Vegas! We look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip to Northern Arizona!

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I've had the best experience every visit. Melissa is one of the most helpful and professional person I've ever met. Not only at the Springhill Suites but in Flagstaff, Arizona. My recent visit was an emergency. I mentioned my emergency to Melissa and she was very informative and sensitive to my emergency. Very appreciative!!!! Awesome Service!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stephanie D

Thank you for your kind words regarding Melissa. She is truly a gem in our staff and she makes sure to make each guests stay an enjoyable one!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

While on a driving trip to California we stayed at this hotel one of our nights. Not knowing what to expect, just knowing Marriott standards we decided to stay at this location. The hotel was well maintained, with very nice rooms. The staff was tremendous and very helpful from the point when we first checked in. The front desk young lady (we did not get her name) 5/6/14@6:00pm was tremendous in assisting with our reservation. But the one staff member that really stood out was the hostess that worked at breakfast, Melissa. She was so kind and very informative about the hotel brands. My wife and I stayed extra time after we had breakfast to speak with her. She really made our day with her kindness and exceeded our expectations. If in the area we would definitely stay at this hotel. Look for Melissa!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pldoug

Thank you for your review on your recent stay in Flagstaff! We simply adore Melissa and are so pleased that she helped make your stay an enjoyable one!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

A regular business traveler, I stay at many different hotels. Faced with an unplanned overnight stay in Flagstaff, AZ I quickly found the SpringHill property just off the freeway. I'm glad I did. This hotel's clean & modern in every way. I especially liked the accommodating room floor plan. While having breakfast the following day I was greeted by their breakfast attendant Melissa who has to be the friendliest of all who do what she does. What a pleasant way to start the day! I'll make it a point to stay at this hotel again next time I travel through beautiful Flagstaff, AZ!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sean R

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us! Melissa is a key component to our hotels success, she treats each guest as they were her own family and we are so pleased that she helped make your stay an enjoyable one!