“Great experience good location”

SpringHill Suites Flagstaff
Ranked #13 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Santa Clarita
“Great experience good location”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Fwy close, able to walk to a lot of good resturants. Rooms are really good size, best shower in 12 day trip. Very nice staff. Very clean and breakfast was much better than most. Walmart is also across the street with market.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Korean first
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed September 17, 2012

travelling with my mom & we were VERY pleasantly surprised with this hotel. there's a space to keep luggage/clothing away from the main area which makes the room very airy. it was super quiet so we got the best night sleep we have gotten in our travels. the breakfast was very comprehensive (scrambled eggs, oatmeal, waffles, cereal, juice, bagels, etc) and the lady helping with breakfast was really nice, helpful, and welcoming. front desk was great with helpful recommendations. i love this place; i'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thousand Oaks, California
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Recently spent a day/evening in Flagstaff for work and stayed at this Marriott property. It was very modern, comfortable and all the front desk staff were very friendly. My room was just as nice as the rest of the hotel, bed was firm and also comfortable. Large breakfast area is just off the lobby and was a bit noisy however.

Location is also conveniently located very close to I17 and I40, and many fine restaurants. I would definitely stay here again the next time I’m in Flagstaff.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Los Alamos
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Ok hotel, ok location, ok breakfast buffet. Rooms were comfortable for 2 people, but I could not see 4-5 people fitting into the room. Service was fine for a one-night stay, but I'm not sure if I would want to stay for a longer duration.

Conveniently located near highway exits, shopping, and restaurants. Comfy beds, good value for what you pay...

Westfield, MA
Reviewed August 30, 2012

So this was my 3rd hotel I checked into this night. (See my previous reviews of Ramada Inn on Lucky Lane and Executive Inn and Suites) It had been a long drive and a very trying ordeal just trying to find a nice place to stay for the night and get a good night's sleep before our visit to the Grand Canyon the next day. The front desk clerk was very courteous and horrified at my experience that night. He was more than willing to allow me to inspect the room before I marched my weary troops into a 3rd hotel room. I need not have worried!!
I have always liked the Marriott brand, and the SpringHill Suites are always so comfy. Their beds are just right and the many, many plush pillows in every bed is pure heaven after a long drive and hard night. My expectations were realized. The room was clean and extremely comfortable. I had a fabulous nights sleep; in a hotel that did not lose power and in a room that had no bed bugs!! My only wish is that their rates be a little cheaper, but I guess you get what you pay for. I tried to save a few bucks at Ramada but ended up in SpringHill.

Arizona
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Room was clean, beds were comfortable with lots of pillows. However, the room is not a true suite. The bed area is only separated from the couch area by half a wall. There is only one TV that is situated so if you turn it you can watch it either from the couch or the bed. There is no privacy in this room - the sliding door to the bathroom is clouded glass and still shows silhouettes. However, there is a changing area that is roomy for suitcases, etc. in one side of the bathroom.There is only one mirror - in the bathroom. The A/C was noisy and the half wall vibrated when A/C was on in our room or the one above us. The free breakfast was okay but the staff was rude about refilling things if it was even close to the end of the free breakfast. At 9:45 they really didn't want to bring out more waffle mix even though people had been waiting. They asked, "Do you know this closes at 10?" Overall it was average for the price, but if you are looking for a true suite, Embassy Suites is much better and well worth the extra cost. I guess I was disappointed since I expected more from Marriott.

Bellevue WA
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Not a bad hotel. Nothing really stood out about it. Basic accommodations and not bad location to go to the Grand Canyon. I would have like to see a better breakfast service as most of the items were cold breakfast and the hot food was really basic like egg with cheese on it. Nothing really made me want to stay here again. We went to the pool one night it was not really clean. We found a band aid on one of the towels they provided. Ehhhh! Had some families who just let their kids play in the hallways outside our room.